Zura's Operator Profile

Operator Name: [REDACTED] (Andrzej Bosak)

Operator Nickname: Zura

Born: [REDACTED] September 14th, 2004, Wrocław, Poland Aged 16

Weight: [REDACTED] 180lbs/ 81.6kg

Height: [REDACTED] 6"1/ 1.83m

Organization: Rainbow Six Asset Forces (R.S.A.F) (Black Devils)

"Ignore what society tells you what you should be. Be you, express yourself, wether it be through Wing Chi or art or whatever you like, just be you and express yourself, my friend." - Zura

Bio: Zura is the son of operator Elżbieta "Ela" Bosak. Operator Ela had given birth to him when she was only 21 years old while she was serving in her PMC days. She decided to keep him a secret and her husband decided to terminate his contract in the PMC Ela was in, in order to raise him. When Ela gave birth to Zura she wanted to protect him and her husband under all costs, she didn't even want him to be in the military or be in the GROM. She also gave Zura the families last name so it would carry on. She had spent one month with Zura until she had returned to the PMC to provide financial support for her son and for her husband. Ela was very protective of her husband and her son. But she decided not to tell her father (Who was alive at the time) and her sister about them.

After a year Zura was born, Ela had returned back to Wrocław due to her fathers death and decided to train as a civilian for the Polish JW GROM, and also spend time with her family. With her training she would return to her apartment to see her husband and son waiting for her. She would embrace them both with loving arms and would spend time with them whenever she had the chance.

When Zura was 6 years old he saw the famous movie "Ip Man" and grew a loving passion for Wing Chun. He was put in Wing Chun classes in Wrocław and decided to train every single day after he was finished with school and homework. He would practice it for hours until his arms would be completely bruised from training against his wooden dummy. Ela and her husband would watch Zura practice while he was in his room and saw improvement every single day. Each day he would become faster and stronger but he also fought strategically and would adapt to fighting his enemies.

He began to take an interest into Bruce Lee and Donnie Yen when he started Wing Chun. Whenever he was practicing he would remember Bruce Lee saying "Be like water my friend" and that martial arts means to express yourself. With this, Ela and her husband would tell Zura to always be him no matter what society told him and to express himself. When he turned 8 years old he took part in a martial arts competition in Warsaw and he was able to defeat every opponent using his training and also by copying scenes from "Ip Man".

But sadly one day Zura and his father were walking in a market in Wrocław after he had been picked up from school, and his father was killed by being shot right in front of him. With this happening Zura was kidnapped and was taken down to a South African Shaolin temple with 2,000 other kids where he had received a serum that turned him into a "Winter Soldier" as people would say. With analyzations of Zura's serum it was soon discovered that he turned into a master of "Wing Chi" a combination of Wing Chun and Tai Chi. He was also able to speak fluent Mandarin, have extreme pain resistance and also deal large amounts of damage. He became a master marksman and was also given 150 different advanced trainings from the serum. He also became a Shaolin Warrior Monk and a Bounty Hunter along with hundreds of other kids. When he turned 10 years old he had gone through the roughest training in the world it was so rough that Navy Seals could possibly fail it.

During that year Zura, two of his cousins and two of his friends he made in Shaolin where put on their first mission. Their mission was to take out a terrorist force in Iraq that had been pinning down American and British forces. The mission was a completely success and Zura had returned back to Shaolin with a kill count of 50. 3 years later Zura and his squad of 5 had completed 2,000 missions varying from hostage extraction to extracting intel from terrorist forces. When he was thirteen Ela had been able to find information about the Shaolin temple in South Africa where Zura was, and raided it. She was able to find him while working with operator Meghan "Valkyrie" Castellano who worked with Ela on Operation Orange Sky. Ela found her son and embraced him with hugs, kisses, and tears. She was able to liberate the Shaolin temple with other Polish JW GROM operators. With this happening she decided to hide him again but he kept contact with his squad and his friends he made in Shaolin.