Real Training

Your POV (Andrzej/Zura)

July 21, 2021 (7:30)

I woke up from my deep sleep with a full stomach that was filled with Pierogi and Chicken Kiev. I heard my phone buzz on my wooden nightstand. I slowly got up and grabbed my phone, but the light from my phone had almost blinded my eyes. 

Great a text from Harry... I wonder what he wants...

Harry: " Good morning Zura, today I am having all the R.S.A.F operators do real training with the real operators. Your squad will be the first, but you will all be fighting individually... So please go easy on the people your going up against. They aren't as powerful as the rest of you are. That's all I had to say have a good day and arrive on base on time." the text said. 

I simply sighed as I got up from by bed and went to take a shower and do my morning routine. I put on my uniform and grabbed my weapons. After making pancakes and drinking some orange juice, I walked down to the Rainbow base and went to Harry's office. I knocked on the door and simply told me to come in. 

Harry: "Good morning Mr.Bosak, I hope you slept well. As you know you will be training with other operators, so today you will be deployed at the old Hereford base that was used for simulation trainings. So gear up and head outside to the transport truck. Oh, wait one more thing you have to use softened foam bullets please." Harry said to me.

I nodded but I wanted to know who I was going up against. 

Zura: "Wait Harry who am I going up against?" I asked.

Harry: "You will be going up against Operator Caveira, Mira, Valkyrie, Alibi, and finally but not least Clash." Harry responded.

I nodded my head and went outside to the black transport truck that was covered in armor and had the British flag on both sides of the truck. The back was opened and I saw the five operators that Harry told me about sitting there and doing their own thing. I stepped in the truck and sat down on one of the cold black benches. To my left I saw Caveira, a Brazilian women who is serving as an interrogator for BOPE, she was in an all black outfit and had a skull painted on her face. She looked scary but not scary enough... To the left of her was Alibi who had holograms of her self to trick enemies and get their location, and to the left of Alibi was Valkyrie. A strong women who was in the Navy SEAL's that had tattoos running down her right arm and wearing a bandana like a hood. She had black marks underneath her eyes like an American football player. Apparently she had these "Blackeye" cameras that had a 360 degree view and could be hidden anywhere. In front of Valkyrie was Mira... A 5"4/1.65m Spanish women who would get very angry sometimes. She had a "Black Mirror" gadget which was completely bullet proof and was a mirror that would be placed horizontally and would be black on the outside but clear on the interior so the viewer could see but the enemy could not. She had on a helmet with a face visor in the front and wore a gray came uniform with metal plates in front of her body. Next to Mira was Clash, a 5"10/1.79 African-British women who likes to yell a lot in her British slang. She was armed with a CCE shield which shot little shocks of electricity at her enemies that would slow and injure enemies over time. The shield covered all of her body, and it was bulletproof and clear. After looking at the people I will be going up against I realized that this will be too easy. Caveira will be roaming around trying to pick me off, Clash will definitely be in the objective room or near it trying to stop me from getting in to it, Mira will be in there as well with her mirrors. Alibi will place her holograms outside and around the objective area and roam around the base as well, Valkyrie will have her cameras in the room as well. In conclusion 3 people in the objective site, 2 will be roaming. 

He he he, easy pickings for me...

We sat down for about 30 minutes until we arrived at a dirt road and in the end of that dirt road, was the old Hereford Base with two Spitfires in front of it facing each other.