Moss's Operator Profile

Operator Name: [REDACTED] (Aaron Noir)

Operator Nickname: Moss

Born: [REDACTED] December 30th, 2004, Toronto, Canada Aged 16

Weight: 170lbs/77.1kg

Height: 5"11/ 1.80m

Organization: Rainbow Six Asset Forces (R.S.A.F) (Cage Fighters)

Bio: Moss was born in Toronto Canada where he lived a very simple life. As time went on he started to realize the harsh realities of the world and war as his grandfather fought in WWII in the Canadian army. One day Moss was coming home from school at the age of 11 where he spotted his mother leaving their house and to that day she hasn't come back. His father had become very angry and got into a drinking habit. This did often scare Moss as he knew what could happen if his dad lost all control due to his drinking. Two years later Moss left Canada with his father to go live in the United States in Seattle where his father had found a successful job. When WWIII ended he saw a flyer on a street lamp where a PMC called "KODAK REVOLUTION" was requesting for child soldiers between the ages of 15 to 17 to join for 500 dollars a day. Being able to get lots of financial gain, and also to get away from his father he took the flyer home and conscripted to the PMC which Operator Zofia "Zofia" Bosak had owned and commanded. His father had accepted the contract due to his intoxication and signed the paper not knowing what it was. The next day Moss had packed all of his clothing and personal belongings and headed to one of the PMC's bases located in Seattle. 

Having passed the recruitment training and getting deployed in Iraq in 2020, Operator "Zofia" had promoted him to lieutenant 1st class, and recruited him to her special forces in the PMC called "K.R.S" (KODAK REVOLUTION SPECIAL FORCES). He passed the rough and grueling training with very average scores and he was put into a squad where he had made best friends. Though sadly one day his squad of 6 people was put on a mission to recover some intel from an Iraq terrorist leader to only find out that there was no intel and that hundreds of enemy forces were advancing on their position. They had fought for hours where they encountered enemy vehicles, and even one IED which killed one squad member. Operator "Zofia" had sent an helicopter to their position for extraction, though only 2 of the members were able to return. 

With this mission that had gone wrong Moss lost all form of trust for his commander and felt very nervous whenever going on missions. Two missions later he had disobeyed an order from his commander but it was in order to save lives and he had gotten demoted from lieutenant 1st class to Sergeant 3rd class. Along with his demotion he was suspended from missions, until the end of the "New Generation War".  With this Moss took the opportunity to become a bounty hunter and was able to make a large amount of cash. Once the war was over he returned back to the PMC and was able to continue missions but still remained a Sargent 3rd class. Operator Zofia was able to put a good word for operator Moss after telling about his special skills and how he was a solid soldier.

Psychological Profile: Moss has seen a lot of death and suffering at such a young age. After seeing his squads death and getting demoted by his commander, the New Generation War was an "escape" from the military life as he didn't have to follow orders just certain rules in the bounty hunter life. With making lots of money from the war and along with the PMC he was thankful for the money so he can start a life when conflict ends. Moss is a solid soldier with lots of potential but he may get angry during stressful situations as was seen in his training by his commander. 

Psychological Report: To be honest I like Moss's outfit... It's just a ghillie suit that covers all of his body. There's a reason why he's called "Moss". I asked about him getting demoted and he simply said "I don't care about it anymore... My commander doesn't understand that I saved a child's life, but in her eyes all she cares about is the mission, not the lives fighting it.". I was surprised when he said this... I thought that Mr.Moss was a very straight forward guy, but I keep thinking that he's holding on to something. Could it be his mother abandoning him? Or maybe his father's extreme alcohol addiction? Or perhaps it was losing all his trust in his commander, and seeing his friends die? After talking to him for about 20 minutes I realized something more deeper... While he was serving as a bounty hunter he made a friend in the child Hungarian army. With this, she started to give Moss valuable information about their supply routes and where they were going to attack next. Though she was later discovered about her actions and was labeled as a traitor by the army. Moss and her fled together as they started to bounty hunt together.

Their "relationship" started growing stronger until one day it ended. Moss had received terrible news that the girl who bounty hunted with him and also gained his trust, had been killed by a truck driver that fell asleep . Moss then fell into a mix of sadness and anger as he felt that he had nobody, and that nobody thought about him. With this he never wanted to return home or even consider himself family to his dad... He just wanted to do his job and "get it over with". I wish for Moss to find happiness once again as he had lost almost everyone that he knew and love... It will just take time but I'm sure he will find it.-Dr. Harvish "Harry" Pandley Director of Rainbow Six

Notes: Moss is armed with the ZX-2 crossbow. A crossbow that has an explosive bolt in the end which he modified during the "New Generation War". Once the bolt is fired, it will take two seconds to detonate once it makes impact. This crossbow is somewhat similar to mine except that it's more modern and it packs a bigger punch. All in all, it's a great gadget that will get the job done.- Operator Vicente "Capitão" Souza

Additional Notes: Moss is a solid operator who bring's a great addition to the team. Even if he has disrespected an order to save more lives he should still be reminded that mission comes first but it's also important that he doesn't get too angry as he will only be concerned with his anger during stressful situations. If any order is disobeyed or behavioral issues, report to Second Lieutenant/ Operator Zofia "Zofia" Bosak.- Operator Zofia "Zofia" Bosak