Story Time

Your POV (Andrzej/Zura)

July 17th, 2021 (12:30 am)

I woke up from my nap with the pilot telling us to put away our gear and make sure our seats are up. The plane started to descend and I had grabbed my guns and walked out the plane. I was still tired after the last mission and all I wanted was sleep and some warm food. As we walked out I saw the Rainbow Six base and the houses surrounding it, and Harry was standing there waiting for us as he usually does after we have a mission. 

Harry: "Good job out there guys, you did very well." he said to us. 

Kain: "Thanks Harry another successful mission." Kain replied to Harry.

As soon as that short conversation ended we went back to our rooms so we can relax. I was happy to be back in the United States despite the fact that it's not where I'm from but still, my family lives here and I have a house here with my mother. I walked to my house and opened the front to the delicious smell of hot food. I could tell that my mother was making Pierogi again. I didn't mind its awesome and it's my favorite. I walked to our kitchen which was brightly lit up by  the natural sunlight. The stove was on and there was a pot that had steam and boiling water, but that pot was being stirred by my mother. She looked her left and saw me standing there with my gear on. 

Zura: "Cześć mamo (Hi mom)."I said.

Ela: "Cześć kochanie (Hi honey) , how was your mission? " she replied.

Zura: "The mission was good and easy." I replied.

My mother smiled at me and gave me a little kiss on my cheek and proceeded to pull out the food from the oven and pour out the hot water from the pot. My mother still looked incredibly young despite being 37. She looked as if she were in her 20's... I guess those are good genes in the Bosak family. And not to mention that I look exactly like my mother, but my hair is not green like hers, it's a brownish black that is slicked back which makes me look more handsomer than usual. My mother and father always said that I was a handsome boy and that one day I will be a very handsome man. I hope so at least... I went up to my room and took off my gear and uniform and slipped into a grey shirt and black joggers. When I went back downstairs I saw my mother walked over to the kitchen table and put the Pierogi on a plate and I sat down with her, admiring the beauty of our food.

 When I went back downstairs I saw my mother walked over to the kitchen table and put the Pierogi on a plate and I sat down with her, admiring the beauty of our food

As I was eating, the flavors would burst in my mouth leaving me to want more. My mother loved it when I ate she loved seeing me happy and I liked to see her happy too. After eating for 20 minutes my mom and I washed up our plates and sat down on the couch and turned on the TV, that was until my mother left to go to her room. 

Ela: "Andrzej come to my room" my mother said to me.

I stood up from the couch and turned off the TV and walked up the stairs to my right so I can go to my mothers room. When I got to my mothers room I saw her sitting down at her desk with her Scorpion EVO to the right laying up against the wall, her Polish passport and papers with drawings on them which were laying on her desk. She was wearing a green tank top as she looked slightly to her left. She pulled up a chair and set it down next to her.

 She pulled up a chair and set it down next to her

Ela: "Sit down kochanie (honey)" she said to me.

I sat down in the chair and she looked at me. 

Ela: "Im going to tell you a story, one that I should've told you long time ago." she said in a soft tone.

What story is she going to tell me? Is it bad? Is it good? I just need to listen and everything will be alright.

Ela: "This is the story of your great grandfather. You know that he served in the Cichociemni, the Polish special forces in WWII... But this story is the day where he saw something that completely changed him. He had finished a mission and when he returned back to his town he saw terrible things... Your grandfather had seen people, innocent people who were killed and left on the streets. Children, family, neighbors, men and women, friends, even people he didn't even know, were left to rot and die. The blood stained the ground, the bodies that were decomposed had left a nauseating scent throughout the town. Houses were burnt and destroyed and even looted. He just stood there as he was in shock to what he had seen... From that down he wanted to embrace and cherish every moment he spent with his loved ones, because he never wanted to see that image again. As time went on he told me this story and I couldn't believe it I thought that it was make believe and that he was acting but I then realized that he was telling the truth. And I knew that I didn't want to be in that situation. When I served in the PMC with your father we had seen many deaths, if I ever made a friend in the PMC the next day I saw them in a body bag. I was terrified of losing your father, my husband... But when we had you I made sure to always come back home to you and your father. When he died I cried... I felt so lost, and I had felt that same feeling when your grandfather died as well. But then I knew that I needed to be with you to nourish you and to make sure you never lived in a world of suffering and death. Andrzej I love you so much thank you for being the best son in the world." she said to me as she finished her story.

I sat there looking at my mother. I had never seen her so serious before so in depth with her emotions and the story. I decided to break the silence by hugging her and saying I love you too. When we finished hugging we broke away from each other and went back to the living room.

Ela's POV 

After I had finished telling my son the story we went back downstairs and sat back on our white comfy couch as he had turned on the TV again. We decided to watch a movie about the Siege of Jadotville. After two hours had passed my beautiful son had fallen asleep on my right arm and would occasionally let off a little cute yawn that made me smile and warmed heart. His heat would warm me up as it emanated on me. And after kissing my son gently on his forehead and caressing his soft and thick hair I had fallen asleep. 

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this chapter I put lots of emotions into this chapter and I hope it gave off a nice tone. I will see you tomorrow as I will be writing a new chapter which will have Zofia arrive  in it and a couple other Shaolin disciples as well. Hope you have a good day or night and I'll see you later.