Warlord Masaka Pt.2

Your POV (Andrzej/Zura)

August 6th, 2021 (7:30pm)

Two days ago we were put on a mission to stop a warlord named Masaka... A brutal man who has no regards for human life has been committing terrible crimes that have gotten thousands killed. Now he is hiding in Wrocław starting up a riot that may be connected with the White Masks. This riot has been able to attract thousands of people who are now flooding the streets of Wrocław. Police officers are now trying to fight the rioters from becoming extremely hostile but nothing was working to suppress them. We had to be sent in...

I was sitting in the truck with my squad while my parents and my grandfather were at home doing recon for us. Our weapons were loaded with rubber bullets just in case for this riot... I had a feeling in stomach that something bad was going to happen. And I could tell that Devil was feeling the same.

Zura: "Ok guys you know what to do." I said to them.

The armored truck stopped at the police line where there was a low metal gate and officers carrying clear as glass riot shields while bottles of fire were thrown at them. This riot was getting extremely out of hand, I think this is why my stomach was giving me such a weird feeling. The rioters were screaming and saying terrible things to the police officers who were trying to calm this riot. But the officers just made it worse. All of a sudden a man jumped over the gate and attacked an officer. Though I knew that this would escalate and more and more people began to pour over the gate and attack more officers. Their shields were taken and used against them, their batons were used to hurt them even more and cause more pain. There were only 5 officers left who saw everything that happened... They knew if they went to fight the rioters they would never live to see another day.

Minutes had passed and the officers who were watching everything were now laying inside a ambulance having their wounds treated.

Devil: "Look at this place... Look how these people were brainwashed from a terrorist group." he said sadly.

Bushido: "Some people have strong minds, while others have weak minds." he responded.

More police officers with riot gear entered the area as reinforcements but the crowd of rioters had grown larger and larger. What felt like thousands of people, now felt like a million. Almost as if it were a wave filled with hungry sharks was ready to eat us and be seen again. The rioters started trashing and looting stores then setting them on fire. The crowd was getting more violent by the minute and soon they all charged at us as if it was the Somme in 1916.

Here they come

We readied our weapons until I saw something move in a window above the crowd. There I saw an African man wearing a black sweatshirt and aviator sunglasses looking out the window and smile before he left.

Zura: "I think I saw Masaka! He's in that building north of us!" I yelled to my squad.

Kain: "If he's north of us then we need to get past this crowd." he replied.

I tried to think of a solution of how we could get to Masaka. I looked to my right to see that the street next to us was empty.

Zura: "Follow me!" I said to my squad.

As my squad followed me down the street the rioters decided to as well, as we were running the crowd began to throw things at us varying from sharp objects to rocks they found on the sidewalks. Thankfully none of them hit us, that or they have poor aim. We ran as fast as we could and we were able to out run the crowd in a matter of seconds. I then saw the building and we ran towards it... This building looked like any other building you would see, it was made of bricks, their was windows that had warm yellow lights shining through them. And people could be seen walking in their apartments to either the fridge or to somewhere else. We entered the building and saw a green stair case that was in a circle like motion that went to each floor.