The Riot of Vienna

Your POV (Andrzej/Zura)

July 17th, 2021 (6:30pm)

I was sitting down in the transport vehicle with the rest of my squad we were wearing the same uniform as always just so we can throw off the enemy. It worked but not always... As I was sitting down I pulled out my MP5 and holstered my Super Shorty side arm. My MP5 was fitted with a holographic sight, a vertical grip, extended 45 9mm rubber bullet rounds magazine, a suppressor, and a green laser on the right side rail of the gun. I looked out the window to my right to see Vienna, Austria. It was a beautiful city, filled with lights and historic buildings that tied the city together. Civilians would normally be walking with their friends or families but today... Today was different, we were dealing with a White Mask riot. The White Masks were able to fill the minds of the people of Austria to believe that the White Masks are the good guys.

I can't believe people are that idiotic to believe that terrorist attacks are a way of spreading good and saying that they are the "good guys".

The truck kept shaking and moving around as were getting to our checkpoint. The riot was getting so out of hand that police officials weren't able to calm it down and the people were starting to get more and more violent as time went on.

Driver: "Were arriving at the checkpoint in 20 seconds get ready and good luck out there".

I grabbed my MP5 and looked to my left to see Bushido give me a thumbs up. I nodded my head in response and the vehicle stopped. I opened the door and stepped out to feel the cold wind hit my skin in this night of Austria. I thought today would be a good day, but it wasn't because a riot just had to start in Austria. Bushido, Devil, Kain, and Chains had exited the truck and closed the door behind them and we made our way to see the riot. Civilians were wearing white masks and green hoodies while holding signs saying "THE WHITE MASKS ARE OUR TRUE LEADERS NOT YOU!!". The civilians were yelling and saying explicit words to the police as they were trying to push back the large crowd that was made up of a thousand people. The police were all lined up with their tactical police gear that was solid black and their clear riot shields with a black stripe across them. In front of the crowd not only stood the police but also a weak looking metal gate that only went up to the protesters waist. They started to shake the fence until one man threw a molotov at one of the officers. The crowd went wild as they hopped over the fence and started attacking the officers with fists and kicks. The crowd was so violent that some of the officers who were holding shields fell to the ground and their weapons were used against them. The police were ordered to retreat and we would take part in this riot. The crowd let out a large roar as if a thousand armed soldiers had let out a war cry as if they were taking part in a battle.

Zura: "Here they come get ready!" I said with a stern voice.

As soon as I said that the crowd had gotten closer and we all opened fire. The crowd started to fall and cry out in pain but more and more kept coming and some of the fallen had gotten back up. I fired my rounds with precision and aimed for the head but the crowd kept advancing.

Zura: "Fall back theirs too many!" I yelled to my squad mates.

We began running and gunning and I threw one of my mist grenades which stunned the crowd for a little bit. But the crowd started to become more angrier and larger. We arrived at a local coffee shop that had very little people to be exact only 5 people and one of them was a little boy.

Bushido: "Keine Sorge, wenn wir dir helfen, bringen wir dich in Sicherheit (Don't worry were here to help you, we will get you to safety)" Bushido said calmly.

The crowd started to surround the coffee shop as I realized that we were trapped with five civilians. I needed to think fast as I noticed that my teammates were doing the same as well. I then got an idea and I needed to share it with my squad and the civilians.

Zura: "Okay guys, we will bring the civilians to the managers office as there are no windows there... But we need to barricade this place to make sure the rioters don't get in here" I said to my team.

Devil: "Devil's all good with that idea" he said to us.

Bushido, Chains, and Kain nodded as I went to the civilians and told them the plan. I told them the plan as I had told to my team and I sent them to the managers office. The office was small but was able to hold all five of them. The room was dimly lit and papers were scattered all over the wooden desk as the files cabinet. I returned back to my squad to see one of the tables was put up against the glass door as a barricade. We put the chairs in front of that table as we got another table and set it on its side acting as a shield. We waited and waited until the crowd would start banging and destroying the glass, and after 30 seconds of waiting the rioters were pushing them selves into the door pushing the table back. They started smashing the windows as they started to pile into the coffee shop. As soon as one jumped in I shot him in his face and he fell down to the ground holding his nose and groaning in pain. More and more started jumping in, but not just in front of us but also to the right and left of us. We kept on shooting and kept on hearing the screams of pain and agony as our rubber bullets despite their size were still very painful to the body and face. After fighting for what felt like hours I saw that we have been fighting for only 20 minutes. I wasn't running low on bullets and I'm happy to say that none of us were either. The rioters bodies laid on the oak flooring off the coffee shop as they still groaned for pain and said some foul words as they held their wounds.

Zura: "Bushido come with me, the rest of you stay here and keep watch, if they get up put them back on the ground only if they try to attack you." I said to my team.

Bushido stood right next to me as the rest just nodded while Devil gave me a thumbs up. Bushido and I ran to the managers office and opened the door and I was glad to see the civilians were all right but some were scared as they saw through camera footage what happened. I grabbed one of the civilians arm as Bushido and I led them out through the back door. I did a quick check to make sure we had all the civilians and we did which calmed me down as I didn't want anyone going missing especially the kid.

Bushido: "Guys regroup were extracting the hostages to the evac zone, were behind the coffee shop" Bushido said.

Kain: "Copy that were on it" Kain replied.

A few seconds later I saw Devil, Chains, and Kain come out of the shop and regroup with us. We walked out from behind the coffee shop to see officers from the riot earlier to help bring them down to their police station.

Zura: "Good job Black Devils another mission successful" I said happily.

Kain: "Tak (Yes) my brother another successful mission and we extracted civilians with no casualties, how about that yeah?" he said happily and proudly.

Chains: "Yeah another great mission now lets return back to HQ meine kameraden (my comrades)" Chains replied to Kain's statement.

We all walked back to the transport vehicle and entered it one by one. As I was happy we had a successful mission and I was glad no one got hurt. I laid my head back against the cold metal of the vehicle and closed my eyes as I drifted off into a sleep. I was suddenly woken up by the vehicle stopping as were arrived at an airport hangar. Inside was a jet and I realized that it was our ticket back home. We all grabbed our weapons and gear and exited the vehicle and went on to the jet. It was a fancy jet it had fancy cushioning and the chair would recline back. The ceiling had lights that gave a warm glow to the plane and little tables were in front of the seats. I sat down in the extremely comfy seat while Kain sat in front of me, Bushido sitting next to me, Chains sitting in front of Bushido, and Devil sitting next to Chains. The plane started to take off and I feel back into my sleep dreaming about home, my mothers cooking, and being able to play some video games.

A/N: That concludes the first chapter! I hope you enjoyed this chapter as it was fun for me to write. I enjoyed the action and using other languages. It was very entertains to me and hopefully you as well. I will see you guys tomorrow and we will be seeing Ela (our mother in the story) and also Zofia (our aunt in the story). I hope you enjoyed the story once again and I will see you later! Have a good day or night! Bye.