Answers

Your POV (Andrzej/Zura)

July 22, 2021 (10:30pm)

I stood there not believing who I saw in my eyes.

How is my grandfather still alive? He committed "Suicide" but I know the real truth of how he died, and for so long I've hid it from my mother and my aunt. 

Jan: "I bet your wondering how am I still alive? The real truth is that I was brought back to life by the E.S.O.D.F. They needed me to give them answers about some political information about the Polish president, so they brought me back." he said to me.

Zura: "How... Just how? Why didn't you tell my mother or my aunt they miss you. How could you do this to them?" I asked.

Jan sighed and continued...

Jan: "I don't know Andrzej... I don't know. It's just I... I... I didn't want to hurt them about my death. And the secrets I hold... You know about Nokk and Alexi right? Considering that they are family." he replied to me.

I nodded my head, but I was still filled with questions and I demanded answers about him and how he was alive from his death.

Zura: "Do you want to see your children, and you granddaughter?" I asked with my voice chocking a little.

Jan: "Tak (yes) I do" he replied.

He walked up to me and looked at me in my face despite the fact that I was still wearing all of my uniform and mask. Thats when he hugged me... I never felt his warmth that he had, I guess it's just because he's old or something of the sorts. This was the first time I was hugging my grandfather and even talking to him. I hugged back and we stood there with arms wrapped around each other. We let go and he just smiled at me... 

Zura: "Let's go home then." I said to my grandfather.

My grandfather and I walked out of the hotel and back to our house wearing some fake disguises. He obviously was given strict rules about his identity... And who knows what will happen to him if it leaked to the internet... Or worse to his enemies. As we walked home I decided to break the silence once we were alone. 

Zura: "You know I didn't tell my mom about the way you died. It's a shame that the Polish government had to cover up your assassination with a suicide." I said to him.

Jan: "Yeah, I still remember the guy who killed me... Łukasz Symanski. He served in my battalion with the JW GROM then he killed me for a large deal of money. Then my death record was labeled as a suicide, can't believe that my own country would fake my death to my daughters." he replied in an angry state. 

Zura: "Im sorry dziadek (grandfather), but just make sure to tell Elżbieta and Zofia about your death, they deserve answers... we all do." I replied.

My grandfather nodded to me and we kept walking until we reached the house. I unlocked the front door and stepped inside only to see my mother waiting at the couch wearing her pajamas and with a mad look on her face. I held my hand back indicating for Jan to not walk in. He stayed outside and my mother said to me...

Ela" Where were you?!" my mother said to me in a very stern voice.

Zura: "I was out, walking around the city." I replied.

Ela: "Do you not know how dangerous that is?! I know you can defend yourself, but still you never know what can happen!" she yelled to me.

I took off my mask and put my weapons on a chair. I decided to break the silence.

Zura: "Come in" I said to the door.

In that moment my mother gave me a look of confusion until she saw her father walk in. Her face widened with shock as she saw Jan walk in and look at Ela. Her breathing had accelerated and her face turned pale. 

Jan: "Cześć Eluś (Hi Eluś)" he said to my mother. 

My mother just stood there until tears came out of her eyes and she rushed over to her father and gave him a hug. I closed the door and stared at them noticing the love between father and daughter. 

Ela: "How are you alive? You're dead... How are you here?" she asked under her tears.

My grandfather and I told my mother everything about his death and how he came back to life... And most importantly about his death. 

Ela: "Andrzej can you leave the room please?" she asked.

I got up and went down to the kitchen feeling a little bit hungry. 

Ela's POV

Ela: "Papa, I'm sorry, I'm sorry I wasn't the daughter that you wanted. I knew that you only wanted for me to be in the JW GROM but I didn't want to be one. I'm sorry I disappointed you, but now I'm in the GROM, and I have a son... I'm so sorry for everything. Kocham Cię (I love you) papa." I said under more tears.

Jan: "Ela I am sorry, Im sorry that I didn't accept for who you are... You're the talented artist of this family, the girl who is filled with dreams and imagination. Yes, I am happy that you are part of the GROM, but I'm more happy that you're a mother to a handsome son. I always thought that Zofia would be the one that would carry the Bosak name. But after you left for Berlin to study fine arts... I realized that you would be the one to carry the name of Bosak. Eluś when you left I was so alone and angry, but I wasn't angry that you left, I was angry that I didn't treat you and love you both the same. 

I should've though, when I was assassinated I was filled with regret and sadness. But this gave me time to realize how much I loved you, and how I wanted you and Zofia to get along. You both are sisters not enemies, and I love you both so much. And I love Andrzej so much as well. I've also been thinking that maybe it's time that the Bosak's become something else than soldiers. Which is, if you ever have grandchildren, don't force them into the military life, maybe the Bosak's should become doctors, artists, poets, perhaps even astronauts. Just know Ela I love you and Zofia equally I always will." Jan said with a sincere voice.

I hugged my father again, I never thought that I would hear those words come out of his mouth. I know he wasn't the perfect dad but I still loved him. I thanked him and called Andrzej back to the room.

Your POV (Andrzej/Zura)

I walked back to the living room to see my mother and my grandfather bonding again. It warmed my heart to see them together. 

Zura: "dziadek Jan (grandfather), do you want to spend the night? I can prepare the guest room for you." I said to him.

Jan: "Tak, dziękuję (Yes thank you)." he replied sound happy.

I went upstairs to grab prepare the guest room by prepping the bed and making sure the pillows were correct and fluffy. I came back downstairs and told my grandfather that everything was already. I checked my phone to see that it was 11:30pm. I yawned and Jan headed his way upstairs to the guest room and I went to my room after hugging my mother for some time and giving her a good night kiss before we both went to our rooms to sleep in our soft beds and soft pajamas.