Zofia and Ela

Your POV (Andrzej/Zura)

July 18th, 6:30am, 2021

I woke up not remembering what happened yesterday. All I Just remember was my mother telling me a story about my great grandfather and going back downstairs only to fall asleep on the couch. But I woke up in my room and on my soft cold bed knowing that my mother had put me in my bed. I stood up from by bed and yawned quietly as I was still in my clothes.

I need to shower and get dressed in my uniform as I may have to work today. Harry will guarantee give us a mission to stop a riot or make us run drills at the shoot house.

I made my way down to my bathroom and I took off my clothes examining my body and the tattoos. All of my skin from my neck down was covered in tattoos... But they weren't the bad ones, they were tattoos of dragons, animals, myths, and other traditional pictures tattooed on me. I turned on the shower and let it run for a little bit cause, I don't like taking cold showers. Showers are supposed to be relaxing and calming not violent and cold... I bet people who take cold showers are guaranteed that red head named "Ash" and perhaps the old man named "Thatcher". I know for sure that my mother hates cold showers and so does my aunt. I stepped in the shower to feel the warm water hit my skin. I was in a moment of zen as the water splashed from my skin and fell on the flooring of the shower, I shampooed my hair and picked up my sponge and washed my body and got my face wash to throughly wash my face. As I finished I turned off the shower, dried my body of with my white towel, put on deodorant and went back to my room to change. I put on a gray pair of tight joggers that were stretchy for mobility, my socks, and a white t-shirt. Finally I put on my uniform which smelled like flowers and fabric softener, and finally grabbed by guns.

I guess my mom washed my uniform last night

After putting on my uniform I went downstairs to make some waffles as I was feeling hungry. I walked over to the fridge and grabbed the 2 Eggo waffles and put them in the toaster and after 1 minute of waiting I took them out and ate them. I walked out of the house to go down to the Rainbow headquarters. As I walked in to the large building many operators were seen eating their breakfast or talking to each other.

Kain: "Andrzej, over here" Kain said to me as he was waving his hand.

I walked over to the table he was sitting at to see Devil, Bushido, and Chains. As I sat down the intercoms ringed and I heard was Harry's voice.

Harry: "May I please have the following R.S.A.F squads to my office "Black Devils", the "Red Hornets", "The Herd" and finally but not least the "Cage Fighters" for training" he said in his British accent over the intercoms.

Great I have to do trainings now

We got up from the table and walked over to Harry's office. But for some reason he only asked for me to step inside. I walked in to his office which was quiet large. There was a beautiful view which let in lots of natural sunlight, a large brown desk with a papers and a Mac Book computer on it, and behind the desk was two large bookshelves containing stories of mythology, history, and culture. I sat down in the red velvet cushioned chair in front of his desk as he just leaned against his desk.

Harry: "Your gonna tell the rest what you guys are going to be doing today. You guys will be running a team death match the first team to get 400 eliminations will win. Your squad will be with the Red Hornets." Harry said to me.

Zura: "Got it" I replied.

As I left his office I told the news to the rest of the people waiting outside, and I could see that some were very happy for this to happen. I was too don't get me wrong but all I just know is that everyone will be running around like crazy shooting any enemy that gets into their sight and just throw grenades and C4 like it's their job.