The Mole

Your POV (Andrzej/Zura)

August 8th, 2021 (10:00am)

I woke up about an hour ago but I decided to stay in bed due to me being lazy, but who can blame me, right? I haven't even checked my phone yet which is something I normally due to see if anyone texted me or if Harry needs us to do a mission or whatever. I laid down for an extra minute and decided to get up, eat breakfast, shower and put on clean clothes. As I walked back to the room I was sleeping in, my phone was buzzing and I saw that Chains was calling and that I have ten missed messages from him and two missed messages from Harry. I picked up the phone and talked with Chains.

Zura: "Hey Chains what's up?" I asked over the phone.

Chains: "Zura, we have a big problem! Masaka has escaped and there is suspicion that there is a mole in Kali's PMC that helped him escape." he replied in a hurry.

Zura: "Alright, we're going back home in a couple hours so get your things ready and we will see what we can do about this mole." I stated.

Chains: "Alright, the rest of the guys know about this as well, I'll see you later, bye." he said hanging up the phone.

I put my phone in my jeans pocket and packed all my clothing and needs until my mother came into the room saying that we have to leave now. 

I can't believe Masaka escaped I knew something was wrong with that PMC...

I grabbed my bags and put them in the trunk of the car and we drove down to the airport in Warsaw, only to enter a private jet that Harry ordered for us to get back to base quickly. The jet was quite luxurious and modern... The seats were leather and there was a table that had a bucket of champagne on ice. Though I decided to listen to music and fall asleep.

9 Hours Later...

I woke up from my sleep once again with the jet landing at the Rainbow Six base. The sleep wasn't the best but at least it was something. We got out of the plane in an orderly fashion and entered the base. My mothers friends went up to her and gave her a hug and started to talk. I was about to go to the R.S.A.F base until Harry walked up to me and told me to follow him.

We walked down the white hallways of the base for about two minutes until we reached his office. Harry grabbed his keys and unlocked the door and stepped into his office.

Harry: "Please come in." he said in a friendly tone.

I stepped into the office and sat down on a chair and waited for the words that would come out of Harry's lips.

Harry: "So I guess you heard about Masaka escaping yes?" he asked.

Zura: "Yeah I did." I replied.

Harry: "Well I was going over some information about the NightHaven PMC and I believe that they are responsible for his escape or at least one of the soldiers is." he said taking a sip of coffee.

Zura: "Well have you told Kali, Wamai, or maybe the Norwegian guy codenamed Ace?" I asked him.

Harry: "Yes in fact I did, but Kali still doesn't know who it was." he replied.

Zura: "Do you find NightHaven suspicious?" I asked.

Harry: "Now I do." he replied.

I got up from the chair and went to leave the office until Harry said something.

Harry: "Wait, um I know you don't know all the operators here so, here is a folder filled with all 57 of our operators." he said handing me a folder.

Zura: "Thanks Harry." I replied before leaving his office.

I walked to the R.S.A.F base where I sat down at the usual table with my friends. I opened the folder and it showed me different people from different counter terrorism units from all over the world. 

This is a lot of information, I'll just start with the names, for now...

SAS: Seamus Cowden (Sledge), Mike Baker (Thatcher), Mark R. Chandar (Mute), James Porter (Smoke)

FBI SWAT: Eliza Cohen (Ash), Jordan Trace (Thermite), Miles Campbell (Castle), Jack Estrada (Pulse)

The list went on and on I even found out some weird names like one was named Nieneke Meijer apparently she was from the Netherlands. I learned a lot about the Rainbow operators and how they got to team Rainbow. Once I put the folder away I got a text message on my phone from Harry saying that Kali was able to find the mole. The moles name was David Stone, a former U.S Marine who applied to NightHaven to get some cash as a mercenary. He helped Masaka escape by cutting a deal with him so he could get lots of money and even political power. Although, Mr.Stone went with Masaka to possibly Mali or Nigeria so he can commit more war crimes with him. This meaning that we will have more missions and having to spend more nights without sleep... Perfect exactly what I want. But of course there are always people who want to do bad things. 

I left the table and went down to the shooting range where I practiced with my MP5 and after that it was the end of my day so I gladly went home where I was greeted by my mother and grandfather. I haven't eaten through out the day so as I was going to get a snack our door bell rang. 

Zura: "I'll get it." I said annoyed.

I walked up to the door with my usual clothes only to see Andreea standing there which did ease me. 

Zura: "Oh hey Andreea, how are you?" I asked.

Andreea: "Hi Andrzej, I'm good, I just wanted to know if you wanted to hang out today?" she asked twirling a strand of hair in her fingers.

Zura: "Yeah, lets do it." I replied happily.

I left the house and walked down the street with Andreea. For some reason Andreea looked more prettier today. 

Is she wearing makeup? She doesn't have to. Andreea is naturally beautiful.

Finally we were able to leave our compound and walk around the local town that was near us. The town was quite busy today, the streets were filled with cars and the restaurants and coffee shops were full with people. 

Andreea: "Today is quite busy." she said in Romanian.

Zura: "Yeah I don't know why though." I replied.

As we kept walking down the street I felt something soft touch my hand for a mere second. I looked around me but I found nothing.

Was that Andreea?

I looked to my left to see Andreea's face very red thus making me believe that she tried to hold my hand... I decided to break the silence.

Zura: "Andreea why are you so red?" I asked.

Andreea: "Oh yeah I um... Uh I'm a little bit hot right now." she replied stuttering on her words.

I knew she was lying because it's 65 degrees outside.

So she did try to hold my hand

Zura: "Andreea, if you wanted to hold my hand you can do it, you know I like you." I said to her.

Andreea's face looked straight towards me with slightly widened eyes. Clearly she was surprised to hear me say that, but it was the truth.

Andreea: "Oh, I don't know what to say." she replied. 

What Andreea did next completely shocked me. She initiated a kiss on my lips and once again, my body melted to her soft and warm lips that tasted like sweet fruits. We were kissing in the middle of the sidewalks and I could tell that some people smiled at us as we were kissing. I couldn't believe how one girl could make me feel such things... Bad or good I wanted to treasure all these moments with the people I love and care because of how much they mean to me... Especially Andreea. The rest of our day lasted with us looking into each others eyes, kissing and holding hands. And for some reason I felt something that I never experienced for a girl. Being with Andreea was like a gift, the best gift and I think she is the right one for me... She is my true love. My Romanian true love.