Warlord Masaka Pt.1

Your POV (Andrzej/Zura)

August 4th, 2021 (1:55pm)

Yesterday was an incredibly large day... The information was trust worthy and with the help of Valkyrie and Dokkabie we were able to find one of the warlords hiding in Wrocław, Poland. Apparently this man is responsible for a large amount of war crimes and brutal killings in Mali and Uganda. I was sitting down in the Rainbow Six base while Jan was doing more recon for finding this war lord. I decided to pay my grandfather a little visit for the time being just to see how he is. I got up from my seat and walked to the intel area of the base which was only 2 minutes away. Once I got there I saw Jan working on the computer and all of a sudden a face popped up on his screen, it was the war lords.

Zura: "Hey how are you?" I asked him.

Jan: "Oh hey Andrzej, I'm doing good but I hope I'm allowed to go on this mission to find the war lord." he replied.

Zura: "You do know, you aren't allowed to go on missions right?" I asked him.

Jan: "Yes, but not for the mission, I want to see my old house and recall all the memories I had there with my daughters and your grandmother." he said sounding a bit sad.

Zura: "I will have to ask Harry about it. But you need to keep a low profile while we are in Poland... Remember you're still dead." I said reassuring.

Jan: "Tak (yes) I know." he replied.

At that moment my mom texted me...

Ela: "Hey kochanie (honey) Harry has got us plane tickets to go to Poland for the mission, he had also got another one for Jan." the text read. 

Zura: "Ok I'll tell him." I replied 

I put my phone back in my pocket and went over to Jan to tell him the news.

Zura: "Hey, Harry got us tickets for Poland he also got one for you." I said.

Jan: "Really, that's perfect I can't wait." he replied sounding happy.

Zura: "Good just remember what I said ok?" I asked worrying for his safety.

Jan: "Yeah yeah I know." he responded sounding annoyed.

I left the room after we finished our conversation and went over to the cafeteria to see my squad talking to each other. 

Zura: "Hey we got plane tickets to Poland for our mission." I said to them.

Kain: "Yeah Harry texted us saying that we are leaving in three days so got to start packing." he responded.

Chains: "I'm excited to go to Wrocław, I've never been there... Zura is it nice there?" he asked me.

Zura: "Oh course it is people are very nice there." I responded.

Chains took a deep breath of relief and Devil patted him on the shoulder.

Zura: "Don't worry this mission will be easy, we've taken down hundreds of warlords before, this will be no different." I said confidently.

Bushido: "Yeah, plus this one is a coward I'm surprised he is a war lord." he scoffed.

Zura: "Ha, I got to go I promised that I would spend some time with Andreea so I'll see you later." I said before leaving the table.

Once the time turned 2 o'clock I went down to my house to see my mom watching TV and eating some chips on the couch. I rushed upstairs to my bed room and got changed into a white and blue t shirt with some blue ripped up skinny jeans and my Adidas shoes. I grabbed my phone and some cash and went down stairs to see my mom still eating the chips and watching TV.