Vengeance (FBI)

Agent Jason Black POV 

October 25th, 2021 Los Angeles, USA (11:30pm) 

Black: "Ok then, when do we start?" I asked.

FBI Director: " This is a solo mission for you, so you start today, gear up you have thirty minutes" he replied.

Great another mission all I just wanted was to go to China town and enjoy some delicious food and then go home. But I guess I just have to do this mission... Maybe I can do it quickly. I left the conference room and made my way down to my locker which kept my uniform and my weapons. I entered my locker and grabbed my uniform and weapons and gazed upon them on how cool they look but also give me an advantage. 

I grabbed my pistol and my rifle while I put on my uniform

I grabbed my pistol and my rifle while I put on my uniform. After waiting for 20 minutes I received a text on my phone that the mission was about to begin. I walked out of my locker and made my way to a small stealth airplane where the pilot was waiting for me.

Pilot: "Hello you must be Agent Black right?" he asked as he shook my hand.

Black: "Yes thats me you ready?" I replied.

Pilot: "Yeah lets do this" he responded as he went back inside the plane and started it up.

I joined the pilot and took a seat at a bench where the plane started its engines and took off into the night. Feeling tired, I plugged my headphones into my phone and as the soft music started to play my eyes felt droopy and I fell asleep.

*****

Pilot: "Hey wake up!" he shouted.

Black: "Huh what?" I asked waking up from my sleep. 

Pilot: "Hey you arrive in two minutes so get ready, you're doing a HALO jump" he said to me.

Black: "Hey is it ok if I leave my phone here just in case?" I asked.

Pilot: "Yeah it's all good, just bring it to me so it won't fall out of the plane" he replied.

I did what he said and walked over to the cockpit and gave him my phone and headphones. He placed them in a little basket and I walked over to a parachute and put it on. My parachute felt snug on my body and as the ramp dropped down the cold wind nipped at my body but thankfully I became warm in a couple of seconds due to my suit being made to keep me warm or cold depending on the temperature. Here we go... I ran towards the ramp and jumped off of it. As that happened my body filled with adrenaline once the wind was pushed into me and as I fell thousands of feet from the plane. I looked at my wrist to see my watch and the feet that was rapidly declining before I hit the ground. Once I reached 15 thousand feet in a matter of one minute I pulled my parachute and I felt a large amount of resistance as the chute was deployed and I stopped falling at a rapid pace. 

*****

I reached the ground and took off my parachute and readied my rifle which was a SR-25 and was  equipped with a night vision scope, a vertical grip, dual mags, and a silencer while my pistol was armed with a silencer and a reflex sight. I made my down to a large looking base that had a black flag with a skull on it. These guys are pirates so why am I doing this mission instead of the police or army? Two guards were patrolling the outside of the base I thought about killing them but then I realized that letting them pass would be better, not only for me but for them as well. After waiting for about 20 seconds the guards passed and I made my towards the base while staying hidden in the shadow to avoid being seen. I saw that the base had a backside entrance so I made my there but I got stopped by a guard who noticed me. 

Although this guard seemed different for some reason... He was walking sluggishly and his words sounded slurred. He kept trying to talk to me in Russian but as he got closer to me I pulled out my knife and stabbed him in the neck killing him instantly. His eyes turned black and I avoided looking at them, just so I can avoid nightmares, at least for tonight. After disposing the body by hiding it in a portable toilet I saw the back entrance open so I made my way there carefully trying not to make any sound. The door was no door at all but instead a metal gate that resembled one, I pushed it open slightly but my stealth plan almost failed as the gate creaked and a soldier noticed it. I got away from my position and hid inside a large bush that was large and thick enough to hide me. The guard pulled out his flashlight and went looking around the area, he started getting closer to me so I held my breath for as long as I could until he walked away. I carefully stepped out of the bush but a stick that I did not notice made a crunch sound as my foot crushed it and alerted the guard. 

His face lit up with fear as he saw me but I quickly silenced him by shooting him in the head. I should've have interrogated him! I walked back to the metal gate which served as a door and sneaked inside the base. This place felt almost empty and I saw that the some of the equipment looked dusty and almost ancient. God are these pirates from the sixties? This tech is ancient compared to these times! I readied my rifle as I went to a metal door that was entrance to a room. I opened the door and inside of the room was two prisoners who were wearing brown and white prison outfits with brown bags over their head. I pulled the bags off their heads to see a women who was very beautiful and young while the other was a man who looked to be in his 40's. I grabbed the man and put him on my shoulders while I grabbed the women from his hips and carried her out bridal style. I left the base from where I entered it and signaled in the stealth plane for extraction. 

I waited for two hours as the plane made its way to my location and I was able to extract the prisoners with no problem and thankfully with no patrols around either. Thank god these pirates are terrible at their job. I walked up the ramp of the stealth plane and sat down on the seat while the pilot gave me my phone and my headphones as well. 

*****

FBI Director: "Good job Black the mission was successful. You rescued the two hostages and only killed two enemies without alerting the entire base." he said.

Black: "Yeah by the way who are these two people?" I asked.

FBI Director: "Well the lady is Samantha Mogren and the man is Edward Blanc. She's a political leader who's trying to fight for equal rights in her country while Edward is a Robotics/Chemical engineer." he replied.

Black: "Wow thats quite impressive" I stated.

FBI Director: "Yeah it is but you're not done yet, tomorrow you have another mission but this one takes place in New York" he said checking his phone.

Black: "I heard what's happening there, the Rainbow Six base is getting attacked and I'm guessing that I need to be sent there with another squad to help them right?" I asked.

FBI Director: "Yes you're correct so get some rest you're gonna need it" he replied before walking off.

Before the FBI Director was going to walk out of the same room Black was in he said something.

FBI Director: "Oh wait one more thing, you may recognize someone there" he said.

Black: "Who?" I replied.

FBI Director: "Sam Fisher"