Draga Mea (My Love)

Your POV (Andrzej/Zura)

October 13, 2021 (11:45am)

Yesterday with Andreea was absolute perfection. The date that we had felt like a real date, not like the ones where we go to the movies or just hang out together whenever we had free time. Today the sun was shining its bright rays as the air pushed leaves across the ground, and the trees made swishing sounds as it moved in the wind. I was still feeling bored on my vacation, although in my defense I never really had a vacation. Everyday in Shaolin was either train, or go on missions, and even when I was rescued by mother I still didn't have a vacation. The New Generation Wars always gave me contracts for high value targets to be interrogated, I'm just lucky that I was payed very well and that I was with my squad. I got up from my bed and stretched in my room... My bed was not made and I really didn't care nor that I ever did in the first place, well maybe a little. 

I stood outside and admired the nature that was behind my house. The wind was blowing mildly all over my body, it was cold and like a knife it pierced through my skin which resulted in goosebumps on my arms and body. My pants were able to provide enough warmth for my legs and my socks made me feel warm and cozy as the sun shined over me for a brief moment before a cloud covered it. I never imagined a place in which I'm in now... Seeing my grandfather who has been dead for 16 years, becoming a Shaolin Warrior Monk, working for a division in an organization that is filled with elite soldiers from everywhere. And also falling in love and giving all my trust to a beautiful and strong Romanian girl whose very presence can melt my heart. My life was differently filled with adventure and action, something that I know many people crave for their lives. At least I'm not crammed in an office cubical, who knows how long I would last there.

This nature never disappointed me... Even in the most hottest days of the suburbs in New York City, I could still find peace and tranquility in the burning sun as my skin turned brown and formed a nice tan with my tattoos from Shaolin which often caught the eye of Andreea. Hehe, I don't know why Andreea likes my tattoos so much. I know she doesn't have any, but with me it's different... My body is completely covered with tattoos, much like a Yakuza. Maybe it's the fact that I have traditional Yakuza, African, and Chinese tattoos. I walked over to the dark brown picnic table that we bought for going outside in the summer and took a seat on the bench closest to the back side of my house. I closed my eyes and tried to put my self into a zen state. Birds chirped around me singing their melodic tunes, chipmunks squeaked and ran up an oak tree that housed many acorns, and they stuffed their faces which made their cheeks expand. My zen would come to end though as I felt a little soft hand touch my arm. My eyes opened and I was greeted with Anya smiling with the most cutest smile on her face. 

Anya: "Cześć (Hi) Andrzej! Um did I bother you?" she asked with a smile.

Zura: "No Anya it's ok, you want to sit with me?" I asked as I patted my hand on the empty space next to me.

Anya hopped in the seat as she leaned her little head on my large muscular arm.

How can a five year old be so adorable?

Anya was wearing a little dress that had sunflowers scattered all over it. She had her hair in the style of a pony tail as her shoes were nothing fancy, just some pink sketchers with a little bit of glitter on it. I could tell that Anya was about to ask a question but as she was going to ask it I heard Aunt Zofia calling for Anya's name.

Zofia: "Anya! Anya! Kochanie (honey) where are you?" she lightly yelled throughout my house. 

Zofia finally saw me and her daughter sitting down on the picnic table, as she breathed a sigh of relief. She then walked over to the sliding door and opened and closed as she made her way over to us.