The New One

Your POV (Andrzej/Zura)

July 23, 2021 (6:30am)

I woke up remembering everything that happened last night and how I brought my grandfather back to my home so he can live with us instead of being alone. I don't like the fact of my grandfather being alone in a secret hotel room. A man at his age needs to be with his family. I got up doing my usual routine and went to the Rainbow Six base with Jan and my mother. I remembered that all R.S.A.F operators needed to report first to the Rainbow base and then go down to their separate base. As we got there we went straight to Harry's office. I knocked on the door to hear a come in.

Harry: "Ah good morning Zura, how are you this fine morning?" he said in a calm British accent. 

Zura: "Im good Harry, but I need to show you someone." I replied.

In that moment Jan walked in Harry stood up from his desk. 

Harry: "Jan Bosak!? Wow nice to meet you." he said shaking his hand.

Jan: "Nice to meet you too" Jan replied.

How come he's not surprised to see him?

Zura: "Harry I want him to be part of Rainbow Six, but I want him to have an intel role. I don't even want him training recruits." I said demanding.

Harry: "That can be arranged, I'm guessing your grandfather is alive due to the E.S.O.D.F?" he asked.

Zura: "Yeah he is" I replied. 

Harry: "Well then Mr.Jan Bosak you need to meet the rest of the crew." he said happily.

Harry: "May I have all operators and all R.S.A.F operators down to the cafeteria" he said into the intercom speaker on his desk. 

We left his office as we went down to the cafeteria to see all the other operators originating. There was the large and heavy Russian Spestnaz, the Korean 707th, the Japanese S.A.T, and many more. We entered the cafeteria and everyone looked at the old man with confusion. 

Harry: "Everyone please listen up... This here is Jan Bosak. As you know he was dead but now he's alive due to the E.S.O.D.F. With him being alive he will be kept here and will be staying at Zura's house. Most importantly you must not tell anyone about his existence. Do you understand me?" he said seriously.

All: "Yes Harry" they responded.

As everyone went up to talk to him or introduce themselves Jan took a liking into the Russians. Jan liked talking to this one man named "Tachanka" and another named "Kapkan". As they all left Zofia was the last as she stood there looking at her father with tears in her eyes. She soon ran to her father and embraced him in a warm hug. There the tears stung her eyes and her mind filled with questions as how he was alive. 

Zofia: "I missed you papa." she said under her tears.

Jan: "I missed you to Zoska how are you?" he asked.

Zofia: "I'm good, but I have lot's of questions." she said drying up her tears.

Jan then told everything to Zofia as she was able to regain her self but she had something else on her mind after their conversation ended. 

Zofia: "I want you to meet my daughter... My husband would be glad to see you again." she said happily.

Jan: "I do want to meet my granddaughter... Has Natan been treating you both correctly? he asked. 

Zofia: "Papa you know how much he loves us." she replied.

Jan: "I know just making sure, after all I am a dad." he said with a chuckle.