Blood Money

Your POV (Andrzej/Zura)

October 18, 2021 (9:40pm)

Harry texted us about two hours ago, he got valuable intel from one of his informants that in Jakarta, Indonesia there was a White Mask group that was smuggling weapons to the United States and Europe. They also decided to take a civilian hostage which adds more on the things we have to do. So we were sent on a jet to take them out and recover the hostage... I don't know why Harry decided to put us on real missions, yes I know that we are riot control but ever since we have been doing this case for Masaka, he thought that we would be perfect due to our trainings and experience. There are tons of other trained operators at team Rainbow but yet he chooses us. We were sitting down in the transport truck traveling to our destination, occasionally there would be little bumps that would shake the car and make our bodies move back and fourth.

The car finally stopped once we arrived to a grocery store warehouse that was originally filled with cabbage, meats and other essentials for making a great meal, to now being filled with guns in containers ready to be shipped. We loaded our weapons with live rounds and silently sprinted to the two large metal doors that would open the warehouse.

Zura: "Alright our intel has stated that the hostage is on the second floor in a office. So we get him and leave" I said to my squad.

Bushido: "Good plan, lets do this guys" he responded.

The rest nodded and we made our way to the second floor silently avoiding all the patrolling guards who were armed with illegal weapons. I saw the hostage through a window in the office who was tied up and also bloody, clearly they hurt him for fun and decided to leave him like a piece of meat. I pushed open the door in a slow matter trying to not make as much noise as possible. We entered the office which had the desk flipped over and papers spilled all over the floor. I cut the bindings on the hostage and Chains applied medical care to fix his wounds. The hostage was clearly scared I could see it in his brown eyes who were pleading me not to kill him. Once the hostage had its injuries fixed we were able to sneak out of the warehouse and head back to the truck until a voice screamed at us. I turned around to see a guy who was possibly in his mid twenties carrying a machete in his right hand while his eyes were fixed on us. We needed to get rid of this threat so Devil shot him in the head killing him instantly. I knew there were more in the warehouse but I wanted to kill them due to the terrible things they are doing with the White Masks.

Zura: "Take the hostage to the extraction point and wait for me ok? I'm going to finish this" I said to my team.

They all walked off to the extraction point with the hostage while I walked inside the warehouse. The people who were there were playing at a pool table, or either drinking or just hanging out with their friends. They were oblivious to me, I bet they didn't even hear me walk in. As I was about to alert them of my presence a man noticed me and yelled to his comrades about me. All of them stopped what they were doing and looked at me while I holstered my weapons and put them on safety.

This is what Zura does, but instead its Wing Chi (looks more professional), and imagine him not getting hurt in the video. Enjoy!

Man 1: "Jadi, lu yang namanya Rainbow Six?(So you're the famous Rainbow Six?)" he asked.

Man 1: "Mau mati, lu? (You have a death wish?)" he asked me while pointing his machete at me.

I only gave out a little laugh as I decided to break the silence.

Zura: "Kalian semua sudan tahu siapa gue... (If you know who I am...)" I said.