Code Silver

Your POV (Andrzej/Zura)

July 29, 2021 (1:30pm)

30 minutes left until we get out of here...

I felt like a little child waiting for school to be over, I just wanted for this day to be over, it sometimes gets incredibly boring around this base. You do the same thing every single day. Wake up, eat, train, leave base, eat again, and go to sleep to repeat this boring cycle of life. Once I go home I'm getting into my air soft gear because there is a tournament and I know that I'm going to win it (due to my advanced training). After waiting for what felt like eternity, I got a notification from my phone saying that it was two o'clock and that I was finally able to leave. I grabbed my weapons and left the base in a hurry. Some of the other operators looked at me weirdly, wondering why I'm rushing out of this place... But can you blame me? I don't really like this place. Sure it has cool gear and atmosphere, but sometimes I get sick of it and I just want to leave. I rushed back to my house and went straight upstairs to get my air soft gear, until my phone rang.

I pulled my phone out of my right pocket to only see a text from Harry.

Great now I have a mission

Harry: "Hello Zura I need you and your squad a long with Moss, to travel down to the Merci Hospital. The White Masks have taken over it and are going to execute the hostages that are there. You guys will infiltrate the hospital and eliminate the enemies and rescue the hostages. By the way there are 30 hostages. Good luck." The text read.

I contacted the rest of the gang and Moss to get geared up and meet me at the R.S.A.F base. I went over to my closet to take out some bullets and load them up. After 5 minutes had passed I ran out the front door but slammed it in frustration because I didn't want a mission... I wanted to go to the tournament and stay far away from this special forces life. But I guess not today, nope the annoyance of the White Masks just had to invade a hospital. I ran down to the R.S.A.F base and saw the people who I contacted were standing there waiting for me. 

Moss: "Hey Zura, I just wanted to say uh... Thank you for sending me on this mission." he said with a handshake.

Zura: "No problem Moss, don't worry this mission will be done quickly... Hopefully." I replied to him.

Chains: "Ok guys lets enter the transport and get this mission over with. Yeah?" He said to the rest of us.

We all agreed and entered the transport and travelled down to the Merci Hospital. As we got there I saw police cars and medical personnel treating wounded civilians and police officers. I opened the transports doors and we left it proceeding towards the hospital. 

Kain: "Be careful guys we have no idea where they are." He said to us.

Zura: "Should we go in loud or silent?" I asked.

Chains: "Lets do this loud." He responded.

The rest shook their heads and agreed with Chains with going loud. I checked to see if there was a round in the chamber in my MP5 and there was, so we were all good. I kicked the front door opened and we were met with a barrage of bullets. Lucky for us we all moved out of the way and none of the bullets hit us. We returned fire and killed only 4 White Masks terrorist who were guarding the front door. 

These men are terrible, they know that special forces will be arriving to fight them and yet they give a defense position to these 4 men who can't even shoot properly.

We entered into the hospital to see the terrorists bodies laying on the floor with their blood spilling from their heads and their bodies. We walked down a long hallway with the walls being blue and white, and red from someones blood, hopefully not civilian blood. As we kept walking down a White Mask came out of know where and grabbed Moss by the barrel of his gun, but little did he know that Moss pulled the trigger on his rifle and shot the terrorists hand. He fell to the ground and cried in pain holding on to his hand. Moss then aimed at his head and the last thing I heard was the crying stop and a bang echo down the halls.