Chapter 23

The first place they visited was a little village in Norway. They lived in a house with a beautiful view on the forest and a little river. Every morning the sun woke them up.

"Good morning beautiful," A big grin appears on Lena's lips when she heard these words. Every morning she woke up with them.

"I'm getting used to this," She whispers against Kara's lips.

"That's good, because I already got used to it. And don't think I'm gonna give up on this. Are you hungry?"

"No, I'm good."

"Ok... do you know what we could do today?"

"We could go swimming?"

"Do you even can swim? I mean..."

"I tried it once with Lex... I hoped you would help me."

"Of course. I'm always here for you."

"But... we don't have swimsuits with us, do we?"

"Oh... no, but there was this lake in the woods, do you remember?"

"You mean..."

"No one would see us," She looks at her with a big grin.

"O...ok..."

Kara already got up and packed some fresh clothe, food and towels into a bag.

"I'm ready. We can go."

Laughing, Lena gets up and gets into Kara's open arms.

Not a minute later, they arrived at the lake.

"Having Supergirl as my girlfriend is really useful," Lena says grinning.

"Girlfriend?"

"Oh... I just... I thought... everything is nearly back to normal... I just..."

"Girlfriend sounds good to me."

Relieved, Lena leans her head against Kara's shoulder.

"Actually, it sounds perfect to me."

"Good..."

"Let's make it comfortable," Soft, she pushes Lena a bit away and lays a blanket on the ground.

She pulls out the towels and starts to undress herself. Still a little bit shy, Lena turns away. It wasn't the first time she saw Kara's body, but she still wasn't completely comfortable with it.

"Are you coming?"

"Yeah..."

"Hay, you ok?," Worried, Kara pulls her into a hug, which caused Lena to blush.

"It's nothing... It's just...," She bites her lip and tries to focus to Kara's eyes.

Grinning, Kara realizes what's going on.

"Lena, you don't have to be embarrassed. I love you and I don't care about your body. Ok no, I do care. I mean, look at you. You're beautiful, everything about you is beautiful," She stammers.

"I love you too," Lena smiles and kiss her.

"So let's go," Grinning, Kara pulls Lena's shirt over her head.

Hesitant, Lena starts to undress herself too and follows Kara into the water.

Kara already disappeared into the dark water. She lets the coldness surround her body.

"Kara?," Slowly, she goes into the water, till it reaches her waist.

The blond comes out of the water behind her and pulls her into a surprising hug: "Yes beautiful?"