Chapter 26

"Kara? Where are you going? Kara stop!"

"What? You told me you're hungry!"

"We're gonna go to the restaurant in a few hours, I'm fine Kara! Kara Stop! Come back to bed!"

"But... You're hungry..."

"I'm fine Kara."

"I'm back in a minute, I promise!," Before Lena can start to argue, Kara flies out of the room.

"Kara!," She calls annoyed after her.

A few minutes later, Kara comes back with a bag in her hand.

"I just bought you some fruits."

"You're such an idiot," Lena rolls her eyes and takes the bag.

"But this idiot makes you happy, right?"

"Hmm... yeah," With a big grin, she grabs Kara by her shirt and pulls her to her and into a kiss.

"What do you want to do till dinner?," She asks while eating.

"We could go into the city, do some shopping?

"Sounds good."

After she finished, Lena gets up to get ready. She takes some shorts and a wide shirt from Kara and puts them on. While she ties up her hair, she goes into their little kitchen to get her little backpack.

"Isn't that my shirt?"

"Maybe?"

Laughing, Kara lays her arms around her: "It looks different on you, but good."

"I'm ready to leave if you are."

"Yes! Let's go," She takes Lena's hand and Lena leans over to press a kiss on her cheek.

With Kara on her side, Lena is confident enough to resist all the starring looks on her.

They wander through the shops, looking for new clothe and other stuff.

"Hay, I'm gonna look into this shop there, can you wait for me here? I just need a few minutes?," Kara asks.

"Sure. I'm gonna be fine, I'll go through this."

"Ok, call me when you need me," She presses a short kiss on Lena's lips and leaves to go to buy something she saw a few days before.

In the meantime, Lena goes though the store. She stops in front of a beautiful dress, hesitant she takes it to try it on.

"I think that would look good on me," She thinks while she stands in front of the mirror.

"Lena? Hay beautiful. You look stunning," Kara says from behind her.

"Kara, don't sneak on me like that, you scared me!," With a little laugh, Lena turns around to face her lover.

"Wow... you really look stunning."

"Should I take it?"

"Definitely."

"But... it shows so much skin...," She turns around again and strokes over a scar.

"Lena you look beautiful in this. I could never say no if you try to seduce me in this."

A big grin appears on Lena's lips and she lays her arms around Kara's neck: "Good to know my love"

Kara's hands wanders to Lena's waist.

"Well to be honest you could wear a potato sack and I couldn't say no."

Lena pulls her into a kiss and strokes though Kara's hair.

"I don't know if I like this new confident on you."