Helsworld- Chapter 1: Diseased Nether

I had always felt like nothing could go wrong on the server. Scar was now the mayor and everyone was very busy with the new nether update and working on their bases.

I too was working in the nether, but the longer I stayed there, the more something seemed off. I brushed it aside thinking that it was the nether and with the new blocks everything would seem off. I didn't know that I was 100% wrong. 

                                                                           (3 weeks later)

"Grian!" Mumbo called as he flew into Grians mansion. "I'm here with a surprise!"

"Mumbo?" Grian called from his villager trading hull. 

"Ya Grian, you won't believe it, but..." Mumbo paused as he looked at Grian.

"Wha... Umm, Grian." 

"Yes?"

"Why are you red?"

"What?" 

"Ya dude. Your red. Like, netherack red. Have you been feeling any different lately?"

"No," Grian said. Not remembering feeling in the slightest any feeling of change or difference.

"Well, dude I think you need to take a healing potion or something. Your face shouldn't be red!"

"Nah, I bet it will go away in the morning! No big deal. What was it you wanted to show me again Mumbo?"

"Oh! Right! Well, the other day, I went to go mining because I had run out of diamonds again and I needed some more Redstone and while I was down there I found a spawner, and I got an enchanted golden apple!" 

     As the two hermits are talking, at Grians nether base there is a black substance covering the upside-down mansion. And anyone can see that it's spreading, slowly but surely, farther and farther away from Grians nether base.........

If you want to see a part 2 please let me know and drop a comment telling me how you want this story to go!!!