Helsworld- Chapter 12: Death by many

(Grian POV)

We all had to be ready, ready for war. We all had been sleeping in the town hall so we would be ready when the Hels came. Xisuma, False and Iskall told us what Helsian told them, I felt a little uneasy about the whole thing but all in all, I was willing to do anything to help my friends. 

It was finally finished! Our top secret bunker! Located behind Mount Scarmore, it was perfectly hidden, and what was even better was that everyone helped put their own little spin on the bunker. Scar and Bdubs did the terraforming. Iskall and Mumbo made the top secret door.  Etho and I worked on the interior, with a little help from Cleo and her armour stands. The rest of the hermits worked on the outdoor traps and the control panel to activate everything. 

Inside the bunker, ther were 3 floors. The top floor was for all the bedrooms. Each hermit got their own little room to decorate and a bathroom. On the second floor was the kitchen, living area, and map room. You wouldn't know it, but the carpet leading into the cave was a trap. Almost everything on the 2nd floor was either a hidden entrance or a trap. Like that lamp next to the couch? If you turned it on, the TV went into the floor to reveal a hidden staircase to the 3rd and final floor. 

The 3rd floor was the most secretive and the most elaborate of the floors. A lot of the mountain bunker was based on stuff from season 6, since we didn't want to think of something new and have to experiment with it. The door to the bunker required a key, place your key in and voice recognition is required to assure top notch security. 

Once you were down their, there were 3 doors. The one to your left would lead to a control panel room that controlled everything! Tango was in their now on surveillance. Their were hundreds of neatly labeled buttons and levers in that room, which was why their was a sign on the door saying 'NO GRIAN'S ALLOWED'

In the middle door was the meeting room where their were more buttons, but these ones I could push. Xisuma beat me too it though and pushed the button sitting in the middle of the table. (I was sad that I couldn't push the buttons) The wall separating the meeting room from the surveillance room was removed. The last room, well, I actually don't know whats down their. Doc said never to go down their and his buttons are the only ones I don't want to push. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                            (Helsian)

We were all ready. All the Hels seemed fierce and ready to start a civil war, I wasn't. I wasn't a pure being of evil like Helsknight , or a death fighter like HelSymmetry. I was Helsian, and unlike the others, I wasn't truly evil. 

I had to pretend though. If I pretend, then maybe, just maybe no one will get hurt.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                               (Helsknight)

We stormed through the nether portal into a darkened night. Out in the distance you could hear tons of bells, but nothing came out at us or trapped us. The nether portal wasn't trapped after all. 

"They must be asleep or hiding" HelSymmetry spoke, you could see that she was ready for murder. "Let's kill them where they stand"

"Wait a second" I said in a calming voice. "We have to be on our toes, BadTimesWithHels, DocHels666, and Helsumavoid, go make sure no one is on this island. CubHels135, EthoHels, and HelsieCleo go check their bases the rest of you," I paused spotting something out of the corner of my eye. It looked like Bdubs. "Follow me" I ordered as we split into our groups. 

As I got closer to the Hermit, I realized that it was Bdubs. He backed into Mount Scarmore and looked around for help. I snickered. 

"You are surrounded, where do you think you'll go? The hermits won't be able to save you..." I reached out for his arm, but he screamed and started me.

"Bananas!" He yelled, in a split second, a secret door into the mountain opened up and the hermits grabbed Bdubs, closing the door quickly. At the same time, a few hundred zombies popped out of the ground and started attacking us. Most of the Hels were already on it, and we had killed all the zombies in minutes.

Next came the phantoms. The Hermits were obviously anticipating our arrival, they obviously hadn't slept in a while if their were so many phantoms flying overhead. After we took care of those, I saw that a few of us were cut up. Joe Hels was laying on the ground with a massive bite to the leg. I told HelJevin to take him back to the nether, that would heal him up, and that the rest of us could take care of the Hermits by ourselves. 

                                                        Never was I so terribly wrong