Helsworld- Chapter 4: No more hiding

(Wels POV)

I wasn't expecting to tell the other Hermits about Hels, but it seemed as I had been given no choice. Grian seemed to have fainted but the large bump on the back of his head said otherwise. Mumbo thought he had been knocked out but he couldn't figure out who would do that. 

Then there was the fact that Grian's features were now darker.  His hair, his clothes, even his skin was darker than it usually was. Mumbo and Iskall also told us that his nether base was entirely black and, after further investigation, we realized that it was spreading. 

I suspected that all this was Helsknights doing. He was the only one who I could think of who would want to destroy Hermitcraft at the time. Evil Xisuma was gone for the time being and the last time I saw Hels he went into a portal to the nether. 

The next morning, we held an emergency meeting. The only other person who knew about Hels was VintageBeef. Beef didn't seem to notice that I was looking his way. He was talking with Iskall about how Grian was doing. We were all worried about him and if he didn't wake up soon, Mumbo would go bananas!

"Settle down! Settle down!" Xisuma said. It took a few minutes for everyone to be quiet. When the room was completely silent, Xisuma began the meeting. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Everybody was worried about Grian, and Mumbo wanted to stay and look after his friend, but this meeting was mandatory according to Xisuma. 

"Welcome everyone to this meeting. I think we all know what the topic is for today. We need to figure out what is going on with the nether, and we also need to figure out how to help Grian." Xisuma said, starting the meeting

"Well," Welsknight spoke up "I might have an idea as to what is going on in the nether" Everyone who was paying attention looked wide eyed, and the ones who weren't snapped directly to attention. "I may or may not have made an evil clone of myself called Helsknight a few weeks back with Beef's clone machine."

As the hermits processed this information Keralis spoke up "So what do we do?"

"Well, I think we should leave some people here to take care of Grian. Some of us should go to the nether to find Helsknight, we should also have a group to find out whats the black stuff spreading across the nether." Xisuma went on "I also think we should have a group as backup defense to lay traps and search for anything off or strange."

As the day went on, they were all placed in teams and groups. False, Cub, Impulse, Tango, Hypnotizd, Etho, and Wels were all sent to find Hels. Stress, Xisuma, Scar, Ren, XB, Bdubs, and Zedaph were all sent to check out the black stuff that was spreading throughout the nether, Cleo, Doc, Keralis, Jevin, TinFoilChef, and Beef were the Defense, and Mumbo, Iskall, and Joe were left to help Grian. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the hermits were working out who would do what, Helsknight was in the nether making plans of his own. And this time, he wasn't planning on running away. He was planning on hiding. Until it was time for him, and the other Hels, to overthrow the Hermitcraft server once and for all.........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you liked this chapter. I need Hels names for all the Hermits. I already came up with some but I need ideas. 

-Hels Symmetry (False Symmetry)

-Helsumavoid (Xisumavoid)

-Hels Stress (StressMonster101)

-Joe Hels (Joe Hills)

-Helskall (Iskall85)

-BadTimesWithHels (GoodTimesWithScar)