Helsworld- Chapter 24: Alive and more than well

(Spirit)

I was alive, but I still couldn't move my body. I tried opening my eyes and looked around for a bit before closing them again. I was in Impulses base. And by what I had seen, they had made a small medic area. Apparently, Joe was next to me when I tried, and half failed, to open my eyes. I hadn't noticed him in that split second. 

"Heya Spirit!" He said, trying to brighten the mood. "Can you hear me?" I had already determined that I couldn't move anything, so I tried speaking. Nothing came out. Then I remembered, I had wings now! I moved my wing inward to let Joe know that I could hear him, and he seemed to get the message since he was quiet for the rest of the evening. 

I couldn't bear the silence as I just laid here. I knew I was dying. The bottle that was thrown at my feet had to have been ghoul killer, I knew it was the only poison that could kill a ghoul, so why wasn't I dead? I was half-demon, but it still should have killed me. 

I got the answer to that question when Helsian came to visit me. He started rambling about what had happened, and I could tell he was crying. The only thing I understood from his rant was that I was saving myself. That added another question to my growing list of questions that I would like answered. 

The 2nd day was better than the first. Now that I knew why I was alive, I wanted to test that theory. I tried opening my eyes again and was successful. I saw a thin red tint covering my body. Helsian was right. I was using magic without even realizing it. 

I decided to make it stronger. My ghoul magic was gone until I was all better and healed. So all I left was my demon half. I strengthened my healing spell, by a lot. Now, I was able to actually move my body. It did hurt a bit, but al least I was able to talk and move around at least. 

It was now day 3. I was having a better time than I was yesterday. I was now walking around with no pain. Although I did still have a red glow around me, since I still needed to heal a bit more. I was told by Joe not to try and fly, which I thought was smart since it HAD only been 3 days. 

Mostly everyone had gone back to there bases to try and start there normal lives again. I didn't worry about it too much at the moment, since Joe still wanted to keep an eye on me for a few more days. So I was still stuck in Impulses house for now. 

Day 4 was the day where everything got complicated. Joe was confinced by the others to finally let me fly around. I had been trying to heal myself wayyyyyy more than I should have, and it resulted in me having a bit of extra demon magic that I just needed to let loose. 

I flew to the closest open ocean, dove deep into the murky water, and started using some of my magic. By the time I was done, there were pickles everywhere! When I flew out I laughed. It was an underwater glowing mess! They were everywhere! 

What was even better was that I had my ghoul magic back! While I was magi-frying pickles, my body had healed completely. But thats not what startled me as I headed back to Impulses base. What startled me was that it sounded like someone was talking in my ear. I looked around, but I didn't see anyone. 

I landed in Impulses base and decided to cancel out the voices in my head. It was so hard to do, but I bet that the more I practiced the better I would be at it. I had no clue why voices were all of a sudden in my head, but I didn't have time to think about it as tomorrow I was going to start working on a base. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                  (Cub)

No one even knew it was me. That was good. Scar obviously had his suspicions, watched me very carefully. Too carefully. Most of us were worried about her, but I was not. I knew what she was trying to do, and I wouldn't have put it past her not to open the rift again. So while Scar was keeping an eye on me, I was keeping an eye on her. 

Days went by and she didn't do anything suspicious. The Hermits had all agreed that we should get back to working on our own projects, so HermitCraft could go back to normal as fast as it could with the two new people. 

It was now the 4th day, I had watched her from a little ways away for a bit using her magic to make extra glowing pickles pop up everywhere. Until it got boring and I headed back to Impulses base. 

Xisuma was fiddling with two bracelets. Muttering to himself about how long it takes to set up a communicator. I looked down at my own on my wrist. There was one new notification from Scar, asking me to meet him at the town hall as soon as possible with Bdubs so we could figure out our next move for the shopping district. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                   (Xisuma)

"Hey X-I-sumavoid?" someone asked from behind me.

"Yes Grian?" I answered, so used to the Red sweatered hermits mispronunciation of my name. 

"Its Helsian actually," I turned around. "I was just wondering if I could ask you a question."

"Yes of course! What is it Helsian?" 

"I was wondering if it was possible for me to be apart of a different server" He said. Apparently, he could see the shocked look on my face through the helmet because he continued. "Its not like I dont enjoy it here, I do! Its just....." he sighed and I cut him off. 

"Its ok Helsian, you don't have to tell me why you would like to leave, I understand why you would want to. All I ask is that you let me finish this communicator for you and find you a good server if you don't mind" 

"Yes, yes that would be great! Thank you X-I-suma!" He then flew off, and I got right to work on finishing these communicators stat. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This wasn't as good as some other chapters. Please go check out my update because I need votes for the cover by the 27th! So please go do that! Thank you all for reading, I think thats it. 

Well, this has been Skyler, I hope none of you break my legs. So, Goodbye!!!