Helsworld- Chapter 21: Growings and Findings

(Spirit)

Ghouls didn't actually need sleep, but I liked to sleep because when you sleep you can dream. You can dream about anything better than the current situation you are in. I was allowed four hours of sleep, which was more than I thought I would get. 

"Come on" Ghoul spat at me before putting a blue bracelet on one of my wrists, and a red one on the other. I just assumed the red one was to prevent Demon magic. 

I followed her into the same room as yesterday. Ghoul was walking to the other side of the arena and I sighed. I didn't want to do this again. I needed to find a way to escape. I tried using magic again, but it didn't work. The bracelets were preventing it this time. 

Ghoul, realizing what I was trying to do, sent three massive flameballs at me. I dodged the first two, but the third one hit me in the head. I fell over with the impact, but didn't go unconcious. Upon realizing this, Ghoul sent about ten more flameballs at me. All of which made some sort of impact. 

Ok, now I was pissed. The next time Ghoul threw a flameball, I put up my wrist in front of me and the flameball broke them. Just as I had wanted them too. Conjuring up some of my own Flameballs, I threw some at Ghoul, and some others at the walls and doors. But, what really shocked me was that some of them were blue, and some of them were red. 

Another thing that seemed really weird, was whenever I shot a red flameball, my wings seemed to grow a bit larger every time. Until they were almost half the size of a normal Demons. This meant that I could probably fly too! Demons wings are pretty large, so half the size should still carry someones weight up in the air. 

Summoning two more flameballs, one to throw at Ghoul, and one to yeet at the ceiling, I spread my new, bigger wings and took off into the sky. And there was no way I was gonna let anyone stop me. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                             (Helsian)

Helsknight came back looking scared. The minute he entered, he rushed to his room, using his magic machine to talk to HEdoubleL666. We call them magic machines because they can only be made with Hels magic. If you have it that is. Helsknight does, which was why he had one. They are sorta like a telephone, except magical. Because regular phones don't work in Helsworld because of all the lava.

The only thing I could make out in there conversation was something about Hermit, Demons, and HalfHels. Wait, HalfHels? What were those? I made a point to ask Helsknight when supper came along. He might not be very nice, but he loves to complain to someone about his day. I realized this back in HermitCraft. And, lucky me, I was his 'chosen' contendor at the moment. 

Well, supper did come along. I think he forgot about me, or he didn't care. Because I was still strapped in a chair with nothing to eat. It was probably option two. It took a while, but I fell asleep in my chair, only waking up to a banging at the door. 

"Hello? Is anyone in there? I'm not leaving until I get an answer to the question I have for you!" The person at the door went silent for a few minutes. In that time, I was able to better wake myself up. Then came more banging. 

"Helsknight! I know your in there! Where is Helsian? Answer my question and I won't cause you any more harm than nessassary" The more I woke up, the more I thought that voice sounded familiar. Helsknight came rushing past me and opened the door, a netherite sword in hand. 

He opened the door and started attacking the person standing there, from where I was I couldn't really see what was happening. All I saw was Helsknight using some of his magic to try and stop the being at the door from coming in.