Helsworld- Chapter 16: More Mumbo Jumbo

(Helsian)

I was frozen, being taken to the rift, which I didn't want to go. Damn these Hels! The closer they took me to the rift, the hotter it got, and the faster the ice keeping me in place began to melt. Helskall noticed this and stuck me to the ground with Iskallium. 

"Don't go anywhere" He told me

"Not like I have a choice" I spat at him as he signaled Helsotizd and HelsBCrafted to keep an eye on me. I tried and tried to get out of the Iskallium, but it was no use. I looked at my hands. I couldn't, I shouldn't, it was too dangerous. But I had no choice. 

Before Helsotizd and HelsBCrafted even noticed, I was free. My magic didn't hurt anyone, this time. But I couldn't be sure, I only used magic in dire sircumstances and this was one of them. I could not, and would not, let the HermitCraft server fall to the Hels. 

The first thing I did was race to a secret location that 1) I knew the Hels didn't know about, and 2) a place where the other Hels couldn't get too. It was my safe place, I hadn't been their in a while, but it was certainly worth a visit now. I raced to Grians mansion and hid in a hollow part that was unnoticed by Hels eyes. 

The second thing I did was look over my options. I knew Doc was in trouble, and if I didn't get to him fast, he could be dead.

Another thing I should explain that the author forgot to explain, their is no respawn. Helsworld is a place of darkness, where the evilest parts of people roam, so if a normal player dies in the HelsWorld, or a "border server" (a server that is being taken over by Helsworld) they will not respawn. 

Thats why I had to get to Doc, and fast. The only way I could think of to save Doc was to unleash HelsWorld. I sighed. 

"This is going to be more difficult then I thought" I told no one in particular

"Not if you do it correctly" a voice replied

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                        (Mumbo Jumbolio)

I am a spoon.

Everyone on the HermitCraft server knows it already. 

So when I ended up at the top of the hill with no one to fight, or having to do anything, I was confused. How did I get here? Oh well. Might as well go and join the fighting. I went to run back down the hill, but something stopped me. 

"Don't go anywhere or your friends die" I immediatly knew it was Helsknight

"Please don't" I whispered, afraid of the dark ironed man

"I won't, yet, not if you don't go anywhere" He cam up to me and circled around me. I stayed silent and still. Until I heard elytra over the sound of the fighting and moved my head up to look at where the noise was coming from. 

"Helsian NO!" I screamed taking a step forward, but again, Helsknight stopped me. 

"I told you not to move" He said "Thats one hermit gone"

"W-w-w-what!" I stammered. He turned around. This time, I would make sure not to move a single muscle. I watched Helsian move closer and closer to me, as he finally landed. He seemed to be starring, angrily at Helsknight. He growled and I almost took a step back, but stopped myself. 

"Mumbo," He told me "move, run, and gather the Hermits. Give them this" He gave me a book, with a lot of pages written in a weird language very scribbly. Like he was rushing. 

"I can't" I said

"What?" 

"I can't move" He growled at Helsknight again, and again I was startled. He made a gesturing motion with his hand, and in the next second, I was in a room with the Hermits. Just the Hermits. No Hels, no fighting, and I didn't have to worry about moving. 

I looked around the room. Most of them looked surprised, but some of them were hurt. 

"Where- where is Doc?" Ren asked. Bdubs face fell. It was at this moment that I remembered the book, and what Helsknight said. 

"Oh no" I said

"What?" Grian asked me. I told them what had happened and showed them the book. 

"This is in Galactic" Joe told me as he skimmed through the book. "Only problem is, I can't read it" 

"I can" All eyes turned to Grian, his face was ghostly white. 

Hᒷ∷ᒲ╎ℸ ̣ ᓭ, ||𝙹⚍ ᔑ∷ᒷ ⚍リ↸ᒷ∷ g∷╎ᔑリ'ᓭ ᒲᔑリᓭ╎𝙹リ. Pꖎᒷᔑᓭᒷ ᓭℸ ̣ ᔑ|| ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ∷ᒷ. N𝙹 𝙹リᒷ ᒷꖎᓭᒷ ∴╎ꖎꖎ ⊣ᒷℸ ̣ ⍑⚍∷ℸ ̣. I ᔑᒲ ⊣𝙹╎リ⊣ ℸ ̣ 𝙹 ⎓╎ ̇/ ᒷ⍊ᒷ∷||ℸ ̣ ⍑╎リ⊣, ᔑリ↸ ᒷ⍊ᒷ∷||ℸ ̣ ⍑╎リ⊣ ╎ᓭ ⊣𝙹╎リ⊣ ℸ ̣ 𝙹 ʖᒷ ᔑꖎ∷╎⊣⍑ℸ ̣. I !¡∷𝙹ᒲ╎ᓭᒷ. Y𝙹⚍ ⋮⚍ᓭℸ ̣ リᒷᒷ↸ ℸ ̣ 𝙹 ᓭℸ ̣ ᔑ|| ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ∷ᒷ. Hᒷꖎᓭꖌリ╎⊣⍑ℸ ̣ ╎ᓭ ᒷ⍊╎ꖎ, ⍑ᒷ !¡⚍ᓭ⍑ᒷ↸ d𝙹ᓵ 𝙹⎓⎓ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ᒷ↸⊣ᒷ, ᔑリ↸ ⚍リꖎᒷᓭᓭ i ⊣ᒷℸ ̣ ℸ ̣ 𝙹 ⍑╎ᒲ ⎓ᔑᓭℸ ̣ , ⍑ᒷ ∴╎ꖎꖎ ʖᒷ ⊣𝙹リᒷ ⎓𝙹∷ᒷ⍊ᒷ∷. Pᒷ∷ᒲᔑ-↸ᒷᔑℸ ̣ ⍑ ╎ᓭ ∷ᒷᔑꖎ ⍑ᒷ∷ᒷ. I ᔑᒲ ⍑𝙹!¡╎リ⊣ ℸ ̣ 𝙹 ᓵꖎ𝙹ᓭᒷ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ∷╎⎓ℸ ̣ ᔑリ↸ ʖ∷╎リ⊣ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ hᒷꖎᓭ ᔑꖎ𝙹リ⊣ ∴╎ℸ ̣ ⍑ ╎ℸ ̣. A⎓ℸ ̣ ᒷ∷ i ↸𝙹 ℸ ̣ ⍑╎ᓭ, ℸ ̣ ∷|| リ𝙹ℸ ̣ ℸ ̣ 𝙹 ⚍リꖎᒷᔑᓭ⍑ ᔑリ|| ᒲ𝙹∷ᒷ hᒷꖎᓭ !¡ꖎᒷᔑᓭᒷ. I ↸𝙹リ'ℸ ̣ ℸ ̣ ⍑╎リꖌ ||𝙹⚍ ∴ᔑリℸ ̣ ||𝙹⚍∷ ᓭᒷ∷⍊ᒷ∷ ʖꖎ𝙹∴リ ⚍!¡, 𝙹∷ ∴𝙹∷ᓭᒷ.      

m⚍ᒲʖ𝙹, ╎ℸ ̣ ᓭ リ𝙹ℸ ̣ ||𝙹⚍∷ ⎓ᔑ⚍ꖎℸ ̣. J⚍ᓭℸ ̣ ꖌリ𝙹∴ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᔑℸ ̣. Iℸ ̣ ᓭ hᒷꖎᓭꖌリ╎⊣⍑ℸ ̣ ᓭ. D𝙹リ'ℸ ̣ ʖꖎᔑᒲᒷ ||𝙹⚍∷ᓭᒷꖎ⎓ ⎓𝙹∷ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ᒲ╎ᓭℸ ̣ ᔑꖌᒷᓭ ᔑリ↸ ⎓ᔑ⚍ꖎℸ ̣ ᓭ 𝙹⎓ 𝙹ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ∷ᓭ. Y𝙹⚍ ᔑ∷ᒷ ᔑ ᓵ𝙹ᒲ!¡ꖎᒷℸ ̣ ᒷ ᓭ!¡𝙹𝙹リ ∴⍑𝙹 ᓵᔑリ ⍑ᔑリ↸ꖎᒷ ⍑╎ᒲᓭᒷꖎ⎓.

-hᒷꖎᓭ╎ᔑリ

Hermits, you are under grian's mansion. Please stay there. No one else will get hurℸ ̣. I am going to fix everything, and everything is going to be alrighℸ ̣. I promise. You just need to stay there. Helsknight is evil, he pushed Doc off the edge, and unless i get to him fast, he will be gone forever. Perma-death is real here. I am hoping to close the rift and bring the Hels along with iℸ ̣. After i do this, try not to unleash any more Hels please. I don't think you want your server blown up, or worse.

Mumbo, its not your faulℸ ̣. Just know thaℸ ̣. Its Helsknights. Don't blame yourself for the mistakes and faults of others. You are a complete spoon who can handle himself.
-helsian

None of us could comprehend what Grian had just read. None of us had any idea how Grian could read this, but it really didn't matter right now. All that mattered was to save our friend. 

----------------------------------------------------------

Oh my gosh I just realized that this story is so cringy! AHHHH! Im not a good writer! I'm going to adjust some chapters in the next few months because their is a lot of mispellings and it just sounds weird in some places. My channel is Fl8me Qu33n so go check it out.. I hope you have enjoyed my so cringy work!

Oh, and if some of you are confused, please ask and I will explain. But I made it so Helsian isn't as hesitant to use his powers as Grian is starting to get less insecure. He says that in the letter but I didn't want to include it because Grian doesn't read that part to the Hermits because he hasn't told him about his past yet. That is for another book. Helsian also relay information I want you to know, and I can talk to him, because if I want him to do something in the story that I didn't think he would do originally, I like to be able to go into the the story and help out my characters instead of changing their personas.