Helsworld- Chapter 14: One problem after another

(Doc)

I was mad, and scared, but mostly I was afraid. Afraid of what would happen to my friend. Bdubs was up their, and I had to save him, and all the other Hermits. 

"Scatter!" I yelled as I ran toward Helsknight. I was relieved to find out that none of the other Hels were following me. 

"Hello again" Helsknight said. The Hels next to him, he looked like Bdubs, but he pulled out a sword. "Don't waste your time H-E" The Hels who's name was H-E growled,

"Don't you want him gone?" 

"Yes, but not right now. Let them have a little time in Helsworld before they go. They will find that it is very pleasant this time of year, especially the people" He said as he flashed me a toothy grin

"Give me BdoubleO!" I yelled at him. I wasn/t here to chat. I was just here for my friend. 

"Take him! He is of no more use to us!" I grabbed the unconscious Bdubs, gave the signal, then ran with him to our bunker, to the door on the right, to were I was hoping that I would never have to go. 

                                                          -----------------------------

Twenty five people were in the base bunker. Helsian had decided to run with us and didn't care what the other Hels thought. The base bunker was a little small but it worked. Their was a safe room which was covered in obsidian and barely fit all of us comfortably. We had the bedroom with all our beds, we found that Helsworld was spreading fast, as Helsian told us, so the bedroom was now 'netherful'. 

But, apparently, Xisuma and I were good to assume that the Nether World could not go through obsidian because the safe room was never nether certified if you want to call it that. After around two days, our communicators picked up a signal, and we were able to see chat.

They had stolen our old communicators! Along with our names, all the Hels names were now visible. We could see everything they were writing to each other. 

HEdoubleL666- Have we would the whereabouts of the Hermits yet?

Helsknight- No, they will come out in due time, we also haven't heard word from Helsian

HEdoubleL666- He probably turned traitor! I still don't see why you brought him here

Helsknight- We need him to finish Helsworld! Also, he is really great to take to when your not around!

HelSymmetry- Guys, quit it. I'm going with Helskall right now to see if we can get into their cave camp. 

Helsknight- Okay. Tell us if you are able to open it.

I looked at Helsian, their was something he wasn't telling us. "Helsian" spoke Scar. Helsian tensed up

"Yes?" He asked. Grian then came in and sat next to Helsian which made both of them relax a little.

"Is their something you aren't telling us?" He hung his head low

"You guys need to stop Helsworld. The rift, it only allows a portion of it to take over your world."

"Is their any way to stop the rift?"

"Yes. Their is obsidian where the rift is, if you place an end crystal their and hit it, it should close the rift." We were all quiet for a little bit. 

"How do you know all this?" I asked him

"Helsknight told me his entire plan when I got here"

"AND YOU DIDN'T TELL US THIS SOONER!!!" I screamed at him. Scar had to hold me in place for I wouldn't lunge at Helsian.

"s-s-s-sorry" he mumbled

"I'm sorry too." I said as I calmed myself, "I shouldn't have screamed at you like that" All of a sudden we heard a bang near the cave door.

HelSymmetry- I got the door open! Helskall and I are going in

"Grian, Scar, hide Helsian somewhere safe, the rest of us, get ready to fight some Hels"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                          (Xisuma)

Doc was leading the charge out of the bunker. The instructions were to seriously injure, not kill, HelSymmetry and Helskall, and lock them in the Nether bedroom downstairs. Then, any other Hels we came across we would do the same thing. Scar and Grian would lock them up (with handcuffs that Joe mysteriously had) to their beds.

Our progress was very good. I was now in charge of bringing back Hel's to the base along with Mumbo, and Beef. We sood discovered that the Hels were never in groups of more than 3, which made them very easy to catch. Soon enough we had all the Hels but two. Helsknight, and HEdoubleL666. And they were going to be the hardest out of them all. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter was very short but it was still very good in my opinion. I now have a discord! For all the things that I do, youtube videos, stories on wattpad, and much more! The link is https://discord.gg/FaBwY6 so please join our growing community! Fl8me Qu33n, out!