Helsworld- Chapter 26: One big party of confessions

(Helsian)

It had been 3 hours since I brought Spirit to the party and it was getting really late. All of us were getting some sort of drunk. Not really drunk, more or less drinks drunk. Iskall had already had 15 red bulls, Doc was sipping his 5th cup of coffee, while Jevin was already on his 8th. Grian, I don't even know how many Juice Boxes he had already, but it was starting to make him loopy. Mumbo, Joe, and a few others didn't drink nothing, while Xisuma, Kevin, Tango, and Impulse were all having tea battles. 

I was more of a soda person myself. I drank my fair share of coke, sprite, and Pepsi. I laughed a bit when Tango tricked Impulse to drink some sort of tea which made him pass out. And everything was going fine. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                              (Tango)

Everything was not going fine. It was almost midnight and everyone was almost passed out. Spirit was in the corner with her hands over her ears, and I knew exactly what was bothering her. By 2am, the only people still awake were me, Spirit, and Helsian. 

"Wow I didn't think you would last that long, I thought that so much of that tea would have knocked you out too" Helsian spoke up with a chuckle. I smiled; if only he knew. I was thinking of a way to knock him out, when I heard a thump behind me. He wasn't bleeding but Helsian was knocked out. I had not expected that. 

"You wanted to speak to me?" Spirit asked me as she stood up.

"Yes" I said as I sat down. "I have seen that something is bothering you, and I was just wondering if you were okay" 

"Yes I am, but that's not what you wanted to talk to me about" I stared at her. Had I really been that loud in my thoughts?

"You were pretty loud actually. The others wouldn't stop rambling about there drinks." I looked down at the floor, knowing that she probably already knew what I wanted to tell her. She stayed silent. She wanted me to tell her myself. I sighed and broke the silence. 

"Spirit, you probably already know what I want to tell you. I hope that it doesn't bother you and that you feel safe here in Hermitcraft."

"Tango, there are many things I need to tell you guys. And in answer to what you were going to say, yes, I do know you are a demon, and I know that you can also read minds. I need you to help me with this, because its driving me insane." I just nodded, because I already knew that that's what was troubling her when she was in her corner. 

"All you have to do," I told her "is to make each voice a raindrop and drown it out. It will go away on its own, unless you focus on it." I saw her focusing, probably trying to get my voice out of her head. 

"Tango," she said, still concentrating "Helsian gave me a book, and it said that only extreme and powerful demons can read minds. I know you are a powerful demon because that is why you left, but I'm not. So how can I do it?" 

"Well, uh" this was not the question I was expecting. And quite frankly, it threw me off guard. How did she know all these things? I hadn't told anyone anything about where I was from, or why I was here. "I don't know about that, but how do you know all that. I haven't told anyone any of those things."

"Do you know anything about Ghoul magic?" She asked me.

"Ya, I had to study it in school, one of the things ghouls can do is 'future-seek' servers..... and oh that answers my question doesn't it?"

"Pretty much" She looked up. "I think I did it." 

"Well, I guess we get to test it when everyone wakes up, but that's off topic. So, ghouls can 'future-seek' and I know everything about that. But the one thing I'm not sure on, which server do you future seek?" She sighed.