Helsworld- Chapter 6: Two for One

(Helsknight POV)

They thought they were gonna catch me, they were wrong. Its always fun to make the Hermits think they are winning, to make them think they have the advantage. I've been in the nether for so long infecting it that I almost forgot about my overall plot. 

Get Grian

It was too easy, Grian was so easy to manipulate. I walked through the nether portal to the shopping district. Hiding away in his barge, I waited for the little cinnamon roll to show up. 

A few hours later, I heard rockets and someone flying into the store. Looking up from my hiding spot I realized that this would be harder than I thought. Their was Grian, but Mumbo was also their. Not wanting to leave the Hermits side. 

"Grian I really think you should be more careful" Mumbo was saying

"Relax, its all good. I am being careful." I chuckled at this. If you were very careful, you would realize that I was here. But luckily, you wren't paying attention. 

I had to change my plan. Instead of playing the innocents card, I would just take Grian. They all knew I was evil anyway. Taking Grian would make my plan even better.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                           (Grian's POV)

I had to restock the barge. If anyone needed anything, I wanted to be able to have it. Mumbo insisted that he go with me even though I said I could do it by myself. 

"We don't know where Helsknight is or what he is up to." Mumbo said as we were flying. We landed and he spoke again. "Grian I really think you should be more careful"

"Relax, it's all good. I am being careful." I replied I knew that it was just Mumbo wanting to watch out for me. I heard a slight chuckle from the other side of the barge. "Mumbo, did you hear that?" I asked the spoon

"Hear what Grian?"

"It was probably nothing" I said as I turned toward Mumbo again. All of a sudden, someone flew from the other side of the barge where I heard the noise, grabbed me and flew me away before knocking me unconscious. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                           (Grian POV)

"Hello Grian" I heard as I was waking up. The person standing in front of me was...... me. I looked around. I seemed to be in a nether room. Helsknight was in the corner and the other Grian was standing across from me. 

"Who are you?" I asked the other Grian

"I am Helsian. I am the eviler, darker part of yourself." I tried to get up but Helsian grabbed me and put me in a small cage that I hadn't noticed earlier. 

"Hey! Let me out!" I screamed

"Why would we?" Helsknight spoke "Helsian is gonna take your place and here, you can't do anything about it" I reached for my communicator but it was gone. Of course they would have taken it. 

"I think Helsian will make a very convincing Grian, don't you think?" Helsknight asked.

"They will realize I am gone, Mumbo watched you take me!" 

"We have a cover up story for that. No one will ever know you were missing." They then walked out, laughing as they were about to put their plan in motion.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hoped you like this story so far. Grian is now back to normal and Helsian looks like Grian when he was diseased. If you have any questions please ask. This is Skyler, and I'm out! (Not really since I am working on another chapter :)