Helsworld- Chapter 22: Hoped, not lasted

Thought I would do this now because I totally keep forgetting to do it for people who might want the Warnings, I read so many fanfictions, so I might or might not be shipping. (Maybe some Scardubs who knows)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                 (Grian)

It had been 13 days since we had seen Helsian and Spirit. If Doc wasn't so worried before, he was sure worried now. He spent most of his waking hours on the security cameras, hoping to catch a glimpse of them to show that they were alive. 

"I have to help Helsian anyway, I'll- I'll be back, maybe, if I don't get killed by the council first"

The words were stuck in everyone's heads, making some of the Hermits a little depressed. Some, like Doc, were trying a little bit each day to find them. I was a little depressed at the situation, but I tried to hide it, like all the other secrets I had been hiding in my life.

On the 14th day, Xisuma called us all 'ridiculous' for being worried (even though he was worrying a lot,) and he called an emergency meeting in the bunker. It was still useful, and no one really wanted to get rid of it. 

"Guys, it's been 14 days, we really need to all pull ourselves together," Xisuma said immediately as everyone was seated. We all looked at him, none of us smiled or said anything. All of us knew why we were here. Then, Cub raised his hand. 

"Yes Cub?"

"Xisuma, we just let two people who we knew almost nothing about, save our behinds, while we also let them trap us away from trying to save our server, and might have led said people to their doom" We all stared at Cub. What he said was 100% true. We all stared away in silence for a few minutes before all our communicators went off at the same time. Now, instead of looking guilty, we all looked confused. 

Opening the message upon realizing that none of the Hermits had sent it, I immediately drop my communicator into my pocket and ran outside. 

<Unknown source> Hᒷꖎꖎ𝙹? iᓭ ᔑリ||𝙹リᒷ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ∷ᒷ? t⍑╎ᓭ ╎ᓭ hᒷꖎᓭ╎ᔑリ ᔑリ↸ s!¡╎∷╎ℸ ̣.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                           (Tango)

All our communicators buzzed at the same time. We all looked confused, and went to check. The same language that was in the book Helsian gave us had shown up. I turned to Grian knowing he could read the language, but he was already looking at his communicator. 

Eyes wide, he dropped his comm. into his pocket and ran out the front door. The rest of us turned to look at each other and ran out after Grian. There, on top of Mt, Scarmore, was the rift again. Helsian was already there, but it looked like he was trying to get someone to cross. 

"Come on Spirit just jump through before it closes!" I saw a ghost-like figure jump through the rift as it closed shut immediately. I resisted the urge to pull my sword out. Spirit was now a half-demon. I shuddered, remembering the word my mother called me as an insult when I was a child. 

All of the Hermits had rushed up to them to greet them. Happy that they returned safe and sound. Doc was overjoyed to see Spirit alive, which clearly made Ren and Bdubs a little jealous. I knew very little about Ghouls, so you can't say I wasn't surprised to now see wings on Spirit, who looked deep in thought as I walked up to her.

"Heya Tango!" She greeted me as I approached. "Are you ok?" I nodded and she looked like she was gonna ask me something else  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                      (Helsian)

I stepped through the portal first. Upon not seeing anyone, I quickly hacked chat to send a message to everyone's comms. I watched as Grian, and all the other Hermits rushing out of the Mt. Scarmore. As they did, Spirit jumped quickly through.

We were both finally through the portal, and as it closed, a smile spread on my face. We had made it. Back to HermitCraft and away from Helsworld. We all chatted until the sun went down, and by that time we were all having fun and heading down to the closest base for shelter. Which happened to be Impulses. 

We never actually slept though. Someone had brought a pack of cards, and we played Blind mans bluff for a few hours. Or, until we all got way too competative. There were also snacks and drinks too. Small cookies and juice pouches sat on one of the cabinets. I guess I was having too much fun, because I didn't see Spirit leave the base.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                    (Cub)

We were all having fun. Playing card games, and staying up waaaaayyyyy to late. Some of the Hermits had gone to bed after cards, while most of us stayed up a few hours later, or until we were tired enough to go to sleep. Helsian was fun to be around, just like Grian, which makes sense because of the counterparts and all that. 

Spirit on the other hand, ah, I still don't trust her. It was around 5am-ish when I spotted her leaving Impulses. I decided to follow her. Why wouldn't I? A mysterious being from a different world and you would let them wander off ont ehre own in your server? I don't think so, and as the enforcer, I have to enforce these things.

I was careful not to get spotted. She turned around to look behind her a few times, but she never saw me. Landing on Mt. Scarmore, she looked around again. She put her hands in front of her as they glowed a bluish purple. 

She was opening up the rift again. Which I knew should not happen. I took out the bottle of pink/purply liquid. I told Scar I would only use it only in an emergency, and if this was an emergency, I didn't know what was. 

I ran up, threw it on the ground. I noticed the rift close, and I left as fast as I could. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I made more Fanart!!! And its way better this time!!!

If you would like me to make a specific Hermit next time please let me know

If you would like me to make a specific Hermit next time please let me know. I just love Spirit soooo much. 

But, this has been Skyler, and GoooooodByyyeee