Helsworld- Chapter 11: The start of the war

Hello! It is I! Skyler! Here to ask you if you have checked out my other stories! (Not really stories they are works in progress) 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                           (Zedaph POV)

I flew back to the coordinates that would lead me to the last nether portal. It was only 100 blocks away and as I landed, I looked around to make sure no one was following me. When I didn't see anyone, I stepped through the portal. Quickly, I broke down the nether portal. When I got through. I recognized the base that I was next too. I was next to Tango's base. Impulses base was to the right, and to the left was the shopping district. Activating my elytra and shooting off a rocket, I was at the shopping district in a matter of seconds. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                      (Grian POV)

We all heard a rocket going off in the distance. Looking up, we saw Zedaph coming toward us with a huge smile on his face. 

"Hi guys!" He said as he landed in front of the Town Hall. 

"Zedaph!" Tango and Impulse yelled as they ran up and hugged their friend. The rest of use all ran in and gave him a big hug. 

"The gangs all here!" I spoke as we all seperated from the hug. For the rest of the day, we made traps, watched for the Hels, and worried about what would happen next...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                      (Helsknight)

"Guys!" I shouted as everyone shut their mouths. "I have called this emergency meeting because we need a plan of action! We need to get BdoubleO100! Which means we will need to go to the overworld. The Hermits have obviously placed traps everywhere, so any brilliant ideas?" StressHels606 raised her hand. "Yes?"

"Well, what we could do is all ambush them while you go and capture Bdubs. Even though some of us might get captured, we could always go back and save them later." She looked over at ZedapHels but I wasn't really paying attention. 

"Ok. Everyone who likes the idea raise your hand." Everyone raised their hand. "Unanimous." I start to head toward the door. "Get ready. Tomorrow, we storm the Hermits."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                            (Helsian)

I didn't want to do this. I wasn't truely evil. I had to warn them. I had grabbed some obsidian from the Hermits when I was pretending to be Grian. I placed it down two by three, and lit the portal. I was hopping that this portal wouldn't link up to the shopping district portal. All the Hels knew it was trapped. How could the Hermits not trap it? 

Luckily, I came out of the portal really close to Tango's base. I strolled across his base until I came across his Ravenger telleporter. I had overheard him when he was talking about setting Ravenger traps so I knew I needed a shield. Poking around his base some more, I found a shield with low durability. 

"Sorry Tango, but I really need to get to the shopping district." Using the shield, I got really close to the Ravenger. And it shot me straight into False's shop. 

"Ow" I yelled hitting my head. I was upside down but I saw people rushing toward me with their swords out. When I saw the swords, I stood up as fast as I could, and put my hands in front of me. "Please don't kill me!" The three hermits in front of me stopped. In front of me was False, Iskall, and Xisuma. 

"What are you doing here?" False said harshly "and how did you manage to get past our defenses?"

"To answer your first question, I am here to help well, not really to help but to warn you. And second, I made a nether portal to get here for I wouldn't get stabbed to death!" I looked worryingly at their swords. 

"Warn us?" Xisuma asked me

"I don't have much time to explain before they realize I am gone. The Hels are planning on all coming through your portal tomorrow to capture Bdubs."

"Why?" 

"Once Helsknight gets all the Hels here, he can turn HermitCraft into Helsworld and rule your server! He would be able to do whatever he likes and pleases and you wouldn't be able to stop him once he is finished." Everyone was quiet. "Oh umm, also, does anyone have a boat?"

Iskall started laughing. He pulled out an ender chest and a shulker and handed me a boat. "Here. But I am coming with you to take down that portal"

"Ok" I said, walking away to the water. As I was walking away with Iskall, I heard False and Xisuma talking in the background. 

"Do you really think he is telling the truth?" False asked. 

"Yes" Xisuma answered. "And when they come we gotta be ready"

"Ready? Ready for what?"

"We have to be ready for a war"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I feel like I am getting worse and worse at writing! AAAAHHHHH!

I hoped you enjoyed! Skyler out!