Helsworld- Chapter 7: Too easy, Too soon

(Mumbo POV)

There seemed to be something wrong with Grian, he never wanted to meet up anymore, saying that he was busy with traps. I respected his privacy but ever since he got taken from his barge, he hasn't been the same. 

A few days after the incident, I got a message from Xisuma.

Xisuma: Everyone, something happened with False

Iskall: What do you mean something happened to False?

Xisuma: I don't really know what happened. But the same thing happened to her that happened to Grian. Bringing her over to you now.

Mumbo: Ok. We will wait by the nether portal for you to arrive

I put my communicator in my pocket and fly off to the nether portal. Iskall is already their. He has a concerned look on his face.

"Mumbo,"

"Yes Iskall?"

"Do you think everyone else is alright? I hope no one else is infected"

"They are in groups, that's why Xisuma was able to get to her so fast, if anyone else was infected, we would know." That seemed to make him feel better. We waited in silence until Xisuma arrived carrying False. She was unconscious and, like Grian, had darker features. 

"So where are we gonna keep her util she wakes up?" Grian asked. That started all of us. We hadn't heard him land or walk up to us. 

"We don't know yet." Xisuma spoke

"Well, we can keep her at my base, its big enough and its the only base that has spare bedrooms. That way, someone could keep an eye on her."

"That, is an excellent idea." Iskall said. "The 3 of us can take shifts"

"Sounds good to me" Everyone nodded their heads. We took False to Grian's base and spent the rest of the day getting his base ready for if anyone else got infected. We also set up the guest chambers. Their were 3 beds, one for each of us, and their were extra beds in a chest in case any more hermits wanted to drop by. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                  (Helsknight)

Helsian had informed me that he had False at Grian's base. When it was his "shift" he would meet me at the portal to forge a plan. A few hours later, I get a message. 

Helsian: Ok, we are set. Meet you at the portal

I walk over to the portal and their he is, with an evil smirk on his face. He hands me a cow head. 

"What am I suppose to do with this?" I asked

"Its your disguise, I'm Poultry man and your my trustly sidekick Danger Cow" I rolled my eyes, but he was right to have disguises in case someone spots us. I put on the cow mask.

"Ok so here is the plan, you are on the lookout, while I go in, grab False, and bring her to our place. Then you know the rest."

"Got it!" He says as he puts on his chicken mask. Stepping into the portal, we went our separate ways. I grabbed False, gave the signal, and we sped back to the Room of Hels. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                       (Grian POV)

I was in the cage for a few days when Helsknight just..... left. When he got back he had False, but her skin and features were darker. He set her on the bed then went and sat in the corner. I didn't want anything to do with this and went to sleep. I knew yelling at him was futile. 

The next morning, their were two False's. Just like how their were now two Grians. One looked like the False that was brought here and the other looked like the real False.

"Hello Helsymmetry." Helsknight said to the darker False. Helsymmetry smiled and looked around. Spotting me she started to look amused.

"Two down twenty-two to go am I right?" She said with a laugh. They grabbed the real False as she was waking up and tossed her in the cage with me. I was to late to try and escape. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have any suggestions let me know! Sorry this was a little late, trying to keep up on all the Hermits. Who do you want to be captured next? I still need Hels names for all the Hermits. This is Skyler, Peace out everybody