Helsworld- Chapter 3: Page of Concern

-At Mumbo's base-

Mumbo was worried about Grian. He hadn't seen him for the past few days. Normally, Mumbo would see him every day. Either flying into stock the barge or just to visit Mumbo in general. He was thinking about this when Iskall flew in. 

"Hey Mumbo!" Iskall said, landing right next to him.

"Hey, Iskall. Have you seen Grian lately?" He asked

"Can't say that I have." Iskall replied. His normal cheery tone lost some of its cheer "Mumbo, do you think something has happened to Grian?"

"I don't know. I think I'm gonna look for him, just in case."

"Ok. Then I'm coming with you. Two eyes is always better than one."

"Well, the last place I saw him was here, when he was trying to flex with his netherite armour."

"Ok. So he is either in the nether or in the overworld, the only question left is, Where is Grian? 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up feeling dizzy and sick. I was right where I had passed out. Right on top of my nether base. Finding that I was having a hard time with my elytra, I sent Mumbo a quick message letting him know where I was and that I couldn't fly back. As I sent the message however, something hit the back of my head and I was unconsious.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few hours into our search, I got a message from Grian. 

'Hey Mumbo! I can't fly and I'm in the nether. Can you come help me? Im at *** **** ****'

Iskall and I grabbed some extra blocks and some rockets before heading out. Impulse had told us that Grian had a bedrock hole so we used the bedrock ceiling to get to where he was faster. As we were heading to the coordinates we saw the gigantic build that Grian was working on. It was his mansion, but upside down and, black? Why was it all black?

"Grian?" I called out. 

"Mumbo look" Iskall said as he pointed to a spot on the mansion

"I don't see anything"

"If you look closely their is a Grian" 

"I still don't....." I was trying to say as Iskall flew to the spot that he was pointing. 

It was Grian. But he looked different. His clothes were black and his skin was a bit darker. His air was also a bit darker. 

"He seems to be unconscious" 

"Ya. We should get him home"

"Ok. You carry him and I will lead the way back?"

"Yeah." Lifting Grian up, I got my rockets set and followed Iskall out and away from the upside down base. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm gonna be updating this every few days or so or whenever I am bored. I hope you enjoyed so far. Their is way more to come for Grian and His friends.