Helsworld- Chapter 9: One or maybe more Hermits

Before we begin.... this was a difficult chapter to write. I had to figure out the rest of the Hels names, which are gonna be in a list below, and I had to figure out how I wanted this story to go. So here are the names I have come up with. Some of them aren't very good, so if you have better names for them please say so in the comments. I would love to hear your suggestions!

BdoubleO100-  HEdoubleL666

Cubfan135- CubHels135

Docm77- DocHels66

EthosLab- EthoHels

FalseSymmetry- Hels Symmetry

Grian- Helsian

Hypnotizd- Helsotizd

ImpulseSV- ImpulHelsV

Iskall85- Helskall

IJevin- HelJevin

Joe Hills- Joe Hels

Keralis- Helsralis

MumboJumbo- MumboHelso

RenDog- RenHels

GoodTimesWithScar- BadTimesWithHels

StressMonster101- StressHels606

TangoTek- Helsango

TinFoilChef- TinFoilHels

Wels- Is obviously Helsknight

XBCrafted- HelsBCrafted

Xisumavoid- Helsumavoid

Zedaph- ZedapHels

ZombieCleo- HelsieCleo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                  (False)

Something terrible had happened if the Hels were bringing in Hermits by the fourload. After Doc, Hypno, Jevin, and Xisuma were laid on the beds to wait I guess, they went out again to get more Hermits! It just went on and on. The next group was XB, Wels, Beef, and TinFoilChef, and of course, they went out again. 

Something had happened to the rest of the Hermits. And once they started to wake up, I would get to figure out what.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                     (Hels Symmetry)

We went back and forth, back and forth. It seemed to be an endless cycle. Soon enough, Cub, Iskall, Joe, Ren, Tango, Cleo, Scar, and Impulse were in the Hels base. I was starting to get tired, when Helsknight and Helsian came back with Etho, Impulse, Keralis, and Stress. You could hear Grian letting out a sigh of relief when he didn't see Mumbo. 

"You got the last 2 Hels Symmetry" Helsian said to me

"2? Isn't their suppose to be 3?" I asked. As far I was aware, their were 24 hermits and we had only captured 21.

"Ya. One of them got away while we weren't looking." spoke Helsknight with a bemused expression. He gave me a look that meant 'don't ask'. I just nodded and headed out. 

I went back to the Nether Portal and, just waking up, was Mumbo. I knocked him unconscious again and scowled. Another Hermit had escaped. Leaving one more Hermit who could possibly foul our plan. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                   (Zedaph)