Helsworld- Chapter 27: The end, and the beginning

(Tango) 

The meeting was still going on until the afternoon. Xisuma had actually been able to finish Spirit and Helsians communicators, and so Helsian was going to leave soon. None of us knew what server he was going to end up in, but we all wished him the best of luck as he headed off. 

Spirit had told us that she liked the name Spirit, and she really didn't want to be called Hermit or any other name until she felt a bit better about it. She wouldn't change her mind no matter how hard we tried to convince her. Its not like we didn't like the name Spirit, we just agreed with Helsian that she should have a better name. 

That night, I planned on what I had to do the next day. I wanted to drop off some materials to Spirit to get her started on her base, I also wanted to update Decked out and refill my shops. I knew my rocket shop was getting low because everyone was using rockets to get anywhere when we disabled all the portals. 

Even though I knew I didn't need sleep, I could still have phantoms, and I liked to sleep anyway. So I went into my comfy room and fell asleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                    (Unknown)

"Did you find them?" My brother asked me as I was scrolling around on the world watch.

"Yes I have. They are in a server called Hermit-craft. All four of them." He popped his head up and looked at me with his mischievous grin. 

"I guess Christmas just came early." He said, as he stood up and walked into his room to get our plans. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

                      (Spirit)

I was getting pretty far into my base. It wasn't that great too be honest, and the block palette could have been better, but it worked. I looked back at my work and made a few adjustments. Looking at my new communicator, I realized that it was now 5am. 

Wow, I stayed up that late and didn't see a single mob? I looked around and spotted a creeper. I had gotten a sword from False so I flew on up and tracked the creeper with my sword until it dropped some gunpowder. 

I had decided to go visit Tango and help him with whatever he needed help with. He had come over to drop off some supplies and rockets, even though I probably didn't have a need for them, Tango had said I could use them for pranks or something. 

Before going over to Tangos, I decided to pop by Grians mansion. I loved his mansion, and it was my main inspiration for my bigger base that I was gonna make of my smaller base. I looked inside, Grian didn't have a door so it wasn't considered trespassing right? 

I took out some dispensers, redstone, and some other things for my prank on Grian. I didn't know that much Redstone, but I was sure I could come up with something. Setting them around Grians bed, I hooked a ton of pressure plates to set off a ton of fireworks when Grian woke up and stepped out of bed. 

By the time I was done, it had taken me a long time to figure out the redstone, it was already 7am. I didn't want to be around when Grian activated my little prank, so I spread my wings and flew on over to Tangos. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

                                 (Tango)

I was up pretty early, but someone was up earlier. Spirit had flown in just as I was waking up. Her landing scared me and I rolled out of bed falling on the floor. I rubbed my head as I heard laughing from the other side of the room. 

"Sorry Tango. Did I scare you?" Spirit was in hysterical laughter, holding her hand out to help me up. 

"You did actually. What brings you to my amazing Toon Towers?" 

"Well, I haven't seen any mobs around and was wondering if I could use your mob farm"

"Oh, ya. You won't see barely any mobs. They tend to stay away from Demons. Makes it easier to make farms for them." She nodded in understanding. "Anyway, just follow me and I will show you to my mob drops." I put on my elytra, shot up some rockets, and went into the window below my room. "Nah dah! Take as much as you would like!"

"Thanks Tango!" She placed down some shulker boxes and started grabbing some mob drops. "Hey Tango, I know these are technically yours, but can I sell them for diamonds in the shopping district? Until I can find something of my own to sell that is."

"Of course!"

"Oh, and by the way, I made good use of the rockets you gave me"

"Really? Already?"

"Yup! I pranked Grian! When he wakes up, all he is gonna hear and see is rockets going off everywhere!" I started snickering. The prank master getting pranked by the prankee, now I had to see this. 

"I don't think he is awake yet." I said as I checked my communicator. "Nope, he isn't. Can we go see him getting pranked?"

"Yes! Let's go!" She grabber her shulker boxes and flew out the door toward Grians mansion.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

                  (Grian)

When I woke up, my alarm said it was 8am. I hit snooze on my alarm clock and tossed off my blankets. Stepping off my bed I heard a click before rockets shot up in my face. A few seconds later, more and more rockets were going off everywhere! I couldn't move without getting hit by a rocket!

After a few minutes, whatever was shooting had seemed to be out of rockets. I looked down and noticed that my clothes were now covered in rocket residue. What a waste of rockets! I heard giggling from above me and looked up. There, on the beam was Tango and Spirit laughing there butts off while I made a fool of myself trying to dodge rockets. 

"Very funny you too! Way to get me!" I heard them still laughing as I went to the bathroom and changed into my regular outfit. Some clothes I didn't wear very often were in the back of my closet, and I decided to pull out my janitor Grian shirt and clean up the mess that was now my mansion. 

When I entered the main area once again, Tango was helping Spirit clean up all the redstone, explaining something too her that I had no clue about. She also looked a bit confused, but more curious than confused. 

"Hey guys" I said walking up to them. 

"Hey Grian! I hoped you liked your prank!" Spirit giggled as she turned around

"Ya, she got you good! Your face when all the fireworks went off was priceless!" Tango said while cleaning up the redstone he was trying to teach Spirit. I nodded realizing that Spirit was the one who pulled off the prank, and Tango was just along for lolz.

"Well that's basically all of it cleaned up, so I'm going to go work on my base some more. Bye Tango, bye Grian!" she shouted as she flew off into the air. 

"I should probably get going to. See you later Grian!" Tango said, also flying off. I waved them goodbye, and cleaned up the last of the redstone and rockets. 

Yup, Hermitcraft was back to its old self. Well, almost old self. 

What I didn't know is that it wouldn't be for long. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I might or might not do a few extra short chapters, but guess what? Other than that this story is completely finished! Please tell me how you liked it in the comments below! I can't wait to hear your guys feedback for Book 2! (Which I don't know the name for yet)

I am going to do some of the mini book series I was talking about in one of the previous chapters, so keep voting on which one you want me to do first for those.

The book cover was made by @SpaceFloatZso go check her out, because she is awesome and amazing!

And, for the last time this book, my name is Skyler, I hope you have a wonderful rest of your day and Goooooooodddddddddbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeee!

Class dismissed.