Helsworld- Chapter 19: Hit and Fall

(Helsian)

I didn't know what ghoul punishments were, but it probably wasn't good. I secretly followed Hermit and the main ghoul back to The Ghoulands. There was a sign, and not a particularly friendly entrance to where Hermit apparently lived. I gulped and kept on following them. 

As I was following them, making sure to be very quiet, I heard soft footsteps almost behind me. I looked back, but the person I heard wasn't following me, but they were also following Hermit and the main ghoul. But they wern't trying to hide. 

"Go to the schoolhouse," the main Ghoul hissed at Hermit. Hermit nodded and disappeared. Looking a bit satisfied, the ghoul turned her attention to the person behind them. "What do you want Helsknight?" The ghoul said with a displeasing tone. 

"I just feel like that traitor," He growled in the direction of a building that looked like a schoolhouse, but it was upside down, and nether themed. So, very creepy. "should get more of a punishment than ScHoOliNg" he rolled his eyes at the word schooling. 

"I know you feel that way, but she basically broke the ghoul laws."

"Which gives us even more of a reason to kill her!" Helsknight shouted, the main ghoul nodded her head

"On the contrary, it is almost impossible to break the ghoul laws. The fact that she did is shocking." Helsknights eyes went wide. "If we keep her here, if we break her, she will have no choice but to not break the laws again, because we would have made her scared. Then, we can use her magic to our advantage."

"This still doesn't solve our problem, we have no way of getting back!" Helsknights voice was still raised. 

"You don't understand, if her power is as strong as it seems, she could open the rift."Helsknight nodded, understanding what the main ghoul just said. He then turned around, and stopped. I held my breathe. It was like he knew I was here. 

"If you don't want her to escape, keep an eye out for Helsian. He wouldn't want his little FrIeNd getting hurt." the main ghoul nodded her head. 

"I will be sure to have the guards on the lookout" the main ghoul then vanished, leaving Helsknight standing there, but eventually, Helsknight left, and I let out a breathe I didn't know I had been holding in. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                    (Spirit)

I was chained. Ghoul had told me to go into the school after spotting Helsknight. I, being in HUGE trouble, teleported into the school, into a room that immediatly chained me to the ground. Both my wrists and ankles were wrapped in ghoul proof chains. I sighed, and started to cry. After a long time, someone popped into the room. It was Ghoul. 

"You know, if you didn't break the rules, you wouldn't be here" Ghoul snarled at me. Basically telling me to shut up. She snapped her fingures and the chains dissapeared. "Come with me," she said in a much nicer tone witch started me. "NOW!" she yelled. I followed her into a big room, even though the school might have been upside down, that didn't mean that the rooms were as well. This room was huge, but not that impressive. Ghoul snapped a bracelet on my wrist and I flinched. 

"Its to keep you from using magic" She told me as she stepped back and fired a massive blue flame ball at me. The ball hit me with full force, knocking me over, and causing a lot of deep cuts, which were pouring out ghoulish blue blood. I had never bled before, so seeing the bluish liquid was surprising. But, I was more mad than surprised. I stood up, and when another flameball came at me, I dodged it. The next flameball though, hit me again in the chest and I was knocked out. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                    (The main ghoul)

I teleported into the school after having a chat with Helsknight. I knew exactly what to do to get Hermit on my side, working for me. I grinned an evil grin. This was going perfect. I took her to the main arena, where I put a magic restraining band on her wrist, and started shooting Flameballs at her. If I wanted her to obey me, I had to put her through emotional and physical pain. 

The first fireball I threw hit her, and I didn't think she knew that ghouls could bleed, because she seemed surprised. I just grinned menacingly, and threw another fireball. This one she dodged, but the last one I threw knocked her out. 

Checking her over, mainly making sure she wasn't dead, I noticed that their were now a lot of deep scars along her body, but she wasn't that bad. Day 1- Successful. I chucked a splash potion of hallucinations at her (gives mob bad dreams of loved ones, also known as dream hallucinations) and teleported her to her room, where she was ghoul chained again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                              (Helsian)

I rushed back to my small house, if you can even call it a house. I grabbed a few things to help me in my can we call it a quest? yes I think we can. In my quest to save Hermit! While I am doing this, the author wants me to relay some details too you. 

Yes I still have watcher magic, I just don't like using it that much, I know I used it in HermitCraft, but that was a dire emergency where I wouldn't get caught. Here, I could. So thats all she wanted you too know, except something at the bottom of this chapter? Yup, thats it. 

I was so busy relaying the message to you guys, and gathering stuff, that I didn't notice Helsknight walking in. 

"Well, well, well. How the tables turn. First, it seemed like you were controling the fate of a world and now it seems like I can control the fate of you." I gulped. 

"What do you want Helsknight." I asked, trying not to sound scared

"Well, I wanted your ghoul friend killed, but it seems to me that she could be more useful than I originally thought." 

"What, like using her to open a rift back to HermitCraft?" He frowned and growled

"How much of that confersation did you hear?" he asked me, with his head low. 

"Oh, not much, maybe all of it" I shrugged my shoulders. Looking at his expression I knew this was the wrong thing to say. He then took a sack from behind his back and grabbed me with it, taking me away. I tried kicking and screaming, but it was no use. No one was going to help me. 

Scene change brought to you by The mycelium resistance! Bring the shopping district to its former glory with this purplified grassy block!  

I woke up in the same chair as before. I didn't even know I was asleep, or unconsience. This time, my feet and hands were chained begind the chair. I tried to wiggle free, or do something but it was no use. 

"There is no way to get out, which means, your friend will have to open the rift because there is no one else who would even want to try and save her." Then he cackled and headed out the door. Leaving me alone, knowing I couldn't do anything to save my friend now. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A little bit of extra knowledge! Ghouls can be mixed hybrids, and Demons powers are to read peoples minds, ONLY people, so not beings from the nether demension. This Demon magic is VERY POWERFUL and is only shown in very powerful and high class Demons. They have to be within 100 blocks of a person they want to mind read if they want to do so, unless they have REALLY REALLY powerful magic! Spirit grew up alone without any family, which is why she has never seen ghoul blood, she has always stayed invisible, not in her 'vex' form. Just to clear that up. 

Also, time moves differently in the demensions when Helsworld people arn't in regular people worlds. Because everyone is in their respective places, for every day in Helsworld, a week moves on in HermitCraft.

But, as my name says, I stay up waaayyyy to late writing these things, so ima go to bed! This has been Skyler, class dismissed!