Helsworld- Chapter 5: A little bit of crazy

(Grian POV)

   I woke up in my bed with a splitting headache. Mumbo was there talking with someone who I couldn't see. I started to get up and that's when Mumbo turned around. He looked very nervous and concerned. 

"Grian!" He suddenly looked a bit happier 

"Mumbo?" I asked. I tried to get out of bed but Mumbo pushed me back down. Iskall walked in as Mumbo went to the kitchen. Leaving me very confused.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                            (Iskall POV)

"Iskall what's going on?" Grian asked me. The truth was, no one knew what was going on. Hellsknight was apparently trying to real havoke on the server, their was a black substance speaking throughout the nether, and Grian was, well, he didn't look like Grian! 

"Iskall?" Grian asked again

"Yes?"

"I asked you whats going on"

"Oh right. Uhhh." I let out a sigh. If Grian was to help us we had to tell him the truth. "Well, Grian, Wellsknight has an evil twin called Hellsknight who Wells thinks started the spread of the black substance in the nether that we found you near. You are......... look different, than normal, and well I guess that's it." I finished. 

"Wait what?" He asked "What did you say?"

"That Wells has an evil twin who is trying to take over the server?"

"No the other part"

"That Hells started the spread of the black stuff surrounding your upside down nether base?"

"Iskall!!!"

"Ok well Grian, umm, this is gonna be hard to explain."

"Ok well you better explain it well then"

"Uhhh." I stammer. Spotting a mirror, I pick it up and hand it to Grian "You might want to see for yourself

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                   (Grians POV)

Iskall had just handed me a mirror. Looking into it I let out a little gasp. It looked like me, but all my features were darker. Almost as dark as they were during demise in Season 6. Except my features had some color and not fully black.

"Iskall. What happened to me?" I asked

"We don't know" he said "We found you on our base passed out, and you were like this."

I got up and sat on the edge of my bed. Mumbo walked in with some soup and cookies. He saw us sitting on the bed and put the food down. He then came and sat with us.

"We will figure out how to fix this Grian" He said, leaning against me. For a while it was silent. Then I sat up. 

"So where is everyone else?"

"We all split into groups. Xisuma said that when you are better we can help to set up traps."

"Tomorrow" I nodded sagging on the bed again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                         (3rd person POV)

The next day, Mumbo, Grian, and Iskall went to go make traps. Mumbo insisted on staying with Grian saying that with his redstone skills and Grians building skills, that they could make the perfect traps. Iskall didn't want to seem like an overprotective parent and just stayed back a little bit. Even though he did check to make sure everything was ok once in a while. 

Back in the nether, the group all met up in their makeshift meeting room. They had all went their separate ways to try and find Hells. So far, it seemed like everyone had seen him at least once. The one thing that everyone noticed after they had seen him, was that the blackness spread to where he was at. 

That meant that Hells could infect all the nether in a week

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                     (Hellsknight POV)

Being forged from the nether has it perks. The hermits had no clue how to deal with my infected nether. Grian was already, as I called it, possessed. Wells brought me here with Beef's cloning machine. But all I had to do was touch Grian and I would have another friend........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, if you are confused,

-Grian got hit by Hellsknights infection

-Hellsknight, since he is formed from the nether, has some nether powers

-One of these powers is that, if their is an "infected" person by his nether disease, that if he touches them, their evil clone will be able to come to Hermitcraft and help him to control the server