Chapter 1 ♡

song of the day- All time low by Jon Bellion.

you might want to listen to the songs at the beginning of each chapters to get in the feels.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I can feel or rather I can hear myself breathing; inhaling, exhaling, I can also hear my heartbeat like a bass drum across the hall, my heart feels like it's about to explode.
This was my chance, "it's now or never! You've put in a lot to get here, don't fuck this up Alli! Don't!" I say to myself.

I try convincing myself, taking a look across the hall I spot Bianca smiling, she looks too excited for the occasion
"who gets happy about being on the hot seat?" I ask myself, but I am really glad I have someone who would be with me in this new chapter I'm about to open, the fun part is we're opening this chapter together. After seeing Bianca, I summon the courage to fight through this,
"I can do this, you wouldn't want your efforts to be in vain, right?" I ask myself, looking across the hall seeing Bianca staring at me, she gives me the
"are you okay?" look, I nod and give her a bright smile.

Finally, I got through the hell, I did well, I know I did.

"Hey!" I hear, sure, its Bianca, the vibes tells it all, I could tell.

"Hey! All good?" I ask. She answers with a tight hug.
"Careful, heaven doesn't need this angel yet" I say smiling.

Weeks passed and no news yet, I think I didn't make it.

I failed!

"Allison!" my Dad saves me from my fear, my 'day'mare.

"Allisonnnnnn" this time he song-calls me, typical of my Dad.

"Allison, Bianca's here, you'd be late for your exam" he continues.

"Urghhhhhhh, oh no" I say to myself still not being able to process the dream I had, its awkward, this should better not be universe playing tricks on me.

"Allison, get your ass here right now!" Bianca shouts. All I can do is to smile imagining how red her face would look right now, hilarious.

"I'll be down in five" I finally reply. I rush down in time after taking my 'Flash' bath.
-yeah, flash as in The Flash lol.

I could smell bacon, but I'm in no mood to eat, unless I want to be skinned alive by Bianca.

Speaking of the devil, "Don't you dare think of eating, have this!" she throws a box of yoghurt at me with no pure intention at all. I was quick to dodge it.

"Careful, heaven doesn't need this angel yet" using the same line I used in my dream. Weird.

"Says Miss 'I need my beauty sleep'" Blake whispers loud enough for everyone to hear. Yes, Blake, my ever annoying brother. I hiss with everyone still laughing.

"Let's go! It's an important ish, Allison. Our lives depends on this, at least I take my life seriously as I didn't get my beauty..."

"Okay okay!" I say rolling my eyes before she could finish her sentence. I got the last smile.
Haha!

After the exam, we head back to my house,

"Hey sweethearts, how did it go?" my step-mom asks hugging us so tight that my eye balls are about to pop out of its sockets. She seems so happy for us even though the results aren't out yet, she assures us everything's fine.

My mom's a nurse, strict about diet (I eat 'leaves' all the time) and she's always going on and off, I really feel her absence a lot as my dad's job also requires the on and off of a thing as he's always travelling investing in projects or companies. So Blake and I mostly have the whole house to ourselves, more reason I'm grateful for the universe bringing Bianca to my life.

Speaking of Bianca, she got in 2 weeks ago, 3 weeks after we took the exam.

"You'd be next Allison, can't wait for us to open this chapter of our lives"

It has been a week since she told me that and guess who's on her bed being all moody because she probably didn't make it. Me.

"C'mon Lee you have to eat something" Blake tries to get me out of my room.

"I'm snacking already, donkey head" I reply knowing fully what he did there. The last thing I want now is having Blake tease me, he could even tease me for breathing, that's how annoying he can get.

It's almost 1am, I need to get some sleep, I plug in my phone and place it beside me. My phone ringing and ringing all over again, it should be Blake.
I ignore the calls, my phone rings again with a buzz this time, then it keeps ringing, it's starting to get to my head, making me angry so i decided to switch it off, it was that moment I saw it.

The buzz was actually a message!

I did it.

I got in.

what do you think about this chapter? 🙈 and please I understand if there's an error or something, you can always tell me in a nice way, it's my first try at writing after all. don't forget to share this book :-*

Don't forget to vote, comment and share :-)

~Rachel❤️