Chapter 7 ♡

I know my 2 to 5 hours turned over 12 hours, ik, ik, **hides behind a sofa. i'm sorry.

btw I saw Black is King last night and I can't help but to cry. It's so good (TT)

Anyways let's go!!!!

Song of day: Uncover by Zara Larsson.

the photo above is how Allison is gonna look like at the end of the chapter, lol.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Allison’s P.O.V. 

I haven’t spoken to Bianca all day, and she didn’t also, Seth spent most of his day trying to get us back together but it didn’t work out as planned.

Actually, it’s not like I’m mad at her like it has anything to do with me, it’s that I’m really mad at her saying things about Lana who hasn’t done anything mean to her, at least she never told me about Lana being mean to her, and if she didn’t and Lana has been mean to her, her statement today was way off the track, yes, she should know better. I’m disappointed in her.

I kept ranting for minutes trying to forget all what happened till I decided to sleep, it’s midnight already.

Tying my hair into a ponytail and plopping on my bed, I smiled, thinking about dinner earlier, seeing Dad and Blake made so happy, we talked about a lot of things over dinner, the only thing missing was my step-mom, probably she had night shift again.

Seeing my Dad and Blake smile so bright wanted me to stay right there, right at that moment forever.

It’s really dark, why am I up?

I reach out for my phone, unplugging it then unlocking it.

“It’s just 5:30am” I whisper yawning, till I a message from Seth bops up, I rub my eyes and yawn with my mouth widely open before reading.

You should talk to her :( don’t you think? :|

I sigh and yawn again stretching out my hands trying to get some more sleep but I couldn’t, so I decided to just do whatever I could do, just to keep myself busy before getting ready for school.
But that didn’t work out well as I got ready for school 90minutes later.

“I need you to trust me on this pal.” I frown, taking out a jar of orange juice and pouring some of it into a cup.

"I know we'll be risking everything but think about the other side if we get through this, that's a whole lot of fortune" he tries convincing the person on the other end of the line.

"Yes take my words for it, they have what it takes, trust me" I frown peeping at him through the glass cup as I was drinking my orange juice trying to make him not see me.

“Sure, don't worry about others. I’ll convince them. Thanks" I stare at my Dad as he pace up and down the living room while I rest my back on the cabinet close to the sink where I had placed my cup earlier.

“You okay, Dad?” I ask, not to understanding anything.

“I am. Are you?” he says to me with a concern look.

Me?

“What? Me?” I ask confusedly.

“This early?” he states looking at my bag.

“Oh, yes, I have some things to do at college today.” I fill in and make awkward gestures at my bag that says 'You know, it's just a bag. That I take. To college. So no big deal. But just early today. Can we not make a fuss about this '.

“Seth? Bianca?” he queries.

“Oh, that too…..” his phone rings and I let out a sigh of relief as he whispers something before he kiss my forehead and excuse himself.

Ooooopss... He sure knows how to get people to tell him things.

“I should get you a car!” I hear him yell as I step out of the house.

“I’m fine, Dad.” I smile knowing he couldn't see it and wasn't in sight.                                      

I haven’t enjoyed the view of the streets in a long time, the sky was so blue and pretty, I stare at the blue sky looking so good with the green trees around as the air plays around with my hair, which took me minutes to style! Thereby ruining my once in a while chance to enjoy the  view of the street!

The air keeps playing with my hair each time I tried straightening it with my hands running through the strands.

“How messy, get in!” a voice cuts in and I frown.

“Seth, how did you get here and this too, early ……and wh…where is she?” I query still fighting with my hair as it keeps distracting me from constructing a proper sentence.

“Uhm, to pick you up, and since Bianca said she isn’t going to meet up at the bus stop.” he states sarcastically.

“You don’t expect me to have gone back home” he concludes as I get in his car.

“Strange. Hit the road!” I utter staring at him with an eyebrow pointing upwards .

“You didn’t talk to her, did you?”

“Drive faster” I tell him giving him a pale look.

♡♡♡

The hallway seems very quiet unlike yesterday. People are in groups but at least they’re all not talking about the same thing.

Then a weird thing happens, Tristan walked passed Lana without even a look.

They must have broken up.

I tell myself trying not to care.

Lana froze, she was heartbroken, I could clearly see it as she squeeze the edge of the paper she has in her hands before she finally moves.
That was when it struck me.

Why is she holding a paper?

She’s not with a bag, just a paper, she doesn't look like someone who came to college, she looks like she came to get something.

But what could that....?

Shit! A transfer letter!

“Let’s go” Seth cuts me off from my mental world and I flinch.

“Oh, you go ahead first” I tell him after tending to my dry throat by swallowing the hot saliva that was formed in my mouth over the seconds.

“I’ll meet you in class” Seth disappears.

Some seconds later I find myself directly in front of Lana.

Allison what the heck are you doing.

I felt the urge to slap myself on the face, punch myself, pinch myself, anything just to make me move as I stand as a statue in front of Lana and her eyes are literally digging holes into me.

That’s it, just turn around and leave.

What were you thinking walking up to her in the first place? Were you expecting a hug?

Leaveee!!!!

“H…h…h....” I mutter trying to be cool but I couldn't even say a two letter word.

What have you done! Your life is over, Allison Ronn.

“Hi” i utter with my eyes diving right into hers as I mentally tell myself to be confident.

Haha! Allison you shouldn't be doing this couldn't you just overlook it!!! Your life is overrrrrr.

Lol. What do you think about this chapter?

Don't forget to vote, comment and share.

Vote!!! Comment!!! Comment!!!! Comment!!!! And share!!!!! *yells with my last breath. Lol, ily :-*

~Rachel❤️