Chapter 3 ♡

dedicated to Bellemoon99

The above photo is a picture of Ray, I told you his smile could make you smile **winks

Song of the day: Seventeen by Alessia Cara.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Allison's P.O.V

"I'll tell you on our way to the ice-cream shop" I tell her feeling like a winner.

"Fine, let's go" she says rolling her eye.

"So the thing is that some loud girls sat close to me during class today and I couldn't help but to hear their conversation considering how loud they were..." I take a breath.

"They said something about some girl, her name is, uhmmm, Lana, yes, her name's Lana, the girl you were all 'wow wow wow' about this morning. She's been in a relationship with you know who, the guy she told to offer her a ride, since she was in high school" I say trying to be dramatic.

"And the biggest twist is that he's Lana's brother....Alexxxx....An...Annn..Andrew." I take a breath again. This time it was longer.

"To make it simple" I say after thinking a lot disappointed at my not being able to go straight to the point.

"Lana has a boyfriend, a senior, and a brother, Andrew, also a senior. Her boyfriend is her brother's greatest enemy. That's it" I conclude, seeing the expression on her face. She looks normal, more like I'm telling a story she knows already.

"His name is Tristan." She finally say, giving me the 'I know' look.

"You stressed me" I utter suddenly walking faster than normal.

Pummmm "Aaa" Pummmm "lli" Pummmm "son".

   It's Blake playing around with his car horn, could I be anymore embarrassed than I am right now? I run towards the car, I wouldn't want him doing that again.

"Perfect, we were on our way to an ice-cream shop, since you're here, we can all go. Treat us for 'me' " Bianca tells Blake blinking like some cute kid.

She took my last smile!
Smart move.

Lana's P.O.V.

"I heard he gave you a ride home, that's a new progress." I see my dad and brother walking towards me.

"Andrew, I like him. Can you guys not do this? How far do you two want to go with this?"

"Don't act all innocent, we all know what you did to be with him."

"No-one certainly is" I utter.

"Still, my relationship shouldn't be an experiment for you, do what you want but leave my relationship out of it!" I say confidently, still feeling guilty.

"You seem to have forgotten why we started this before you became all lovey-dovey, little sister" he replies in a threatening tone. Stressing out the 'little sister'.

"You don't get to tell me what to do!" I yell at him.

My dad scoffs and leaves the scene, leaving Andrew and I in a staring contest.
He broke the stare and leaves the house while I leave for my room.
Shutting my door with a loud sound, I throw my bag not caring where it lands, running my fingers through my hair in frustration not caring how much effort I had to put into getting it the way it was, I fall to my bed like a falling leaf.

To what length are they willing to go, just to ruin the Sanchesters? This is more than being business rivals. Or are they so obsessed with being the best that the Sanchesters committed a crime by being the best since past years? Do I really love Tristan or I'm just allowing myself be an instrument of destruction? Am I truly monsters like them?

"My life's so fucked up" I whisper staring at the door, thinking anyone of them could come knocking anytime.

Allison's P.O.V.

Laying on my bed, staring at the posters of my favorite musicians on my walls, my albums neatly arranged in a shelf, I got lost in thought.

Today was hell of a drama, considering it being my first day in college, a lot happened.
Lana's filter, the weird girl's great effort just to live as though she doesn't exist, and the smiling Ray.
I can't get the thought of the hideous girl out of my mind.

She should have a story similar to mine, a story to tell, something she doesn't want to be reminded of but she can't help it.
But what would she have gone through to make her that way? I pray no one experiences what I did, and I pray no one experiences something more than that.
I hope she finds the will to live again, it's a slow process though, as I'm still here with my nightmares.
I sometimes can't stand the sight of people, thinking those who killed her maybe out there having their eyes on me or my family. I could be dead anytime, Blake, Blake could be dead anytime, I could loose my second mom anytime, d-da-dad could be dead anytime.

Tears rolls down my face as I dig my face into my pillow, I want a break from this memory.

"Are you alive?" Blake asks with the intentions of annoying me.
He didn't even bother knocking, or probably he was knocking all this while and I never noticed as I was lost in thought, so he came in without getting my 'come in'.
I never thought I would be this happy to see Blake, more like the thought of loosing him made me happy to see him.

"I love you too" I finally say as sincere as I could in a low tone, smiling.

"Strange." He utters after clearing his throat, leaving.

"Let me know if you need anything, Lee" I hear him say as he probably walked towards his room.

"Playing hard guy, huh?" I smile.

i don't really know if I should continue writing this but I feel it's my escape from the real world so I'mma keep writing:-( and BTW if you're thinking why Allison is always talking to herself or having weird thoughts, it's probably because her world is only in her head after that incident (TT) who knows? *wink wink*

do you love the best friend goals?

~Rachel❤️