Chapter 4 ♡

this chapter is dedicated to yuisha_min ily ❤️

Song of the day: Memories by Maroon 5

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Allison's P.O.V.

My life has been going smooth, no problems, little stress and definitely no dramas.
I like the accomplished feeling getting an A on a test as it makes me feel one step closer to being a great investor like my dad, don't get me wrong,

I'm not the type who answers questions in class, I hate the feeling of having all eyes fixed on me.

Sometimes dad feels I'm trying to be like him, more like I'm forced or under pressure to be like him thinking his job requires traveling a lot, meeting new people, even going out on dinners and I'm in no state to do that, at least I'm not right now but I'll cross that bridge when I get there.

Honestly, I would be a liar if I said I don't want to be like him, but it's more of what I want to be than what he is right now.

I know I'll be fine, I have Bianca, mom, dad and Blake with me.

Speaking of Blake! He's the only drama in my life, I'll need rephrasing my 'definitely no dramas' to 'definitely no dramas in college'.
The drama has been more of Blake teasing me, nothing serious. Sometimes I sit and wonder

When will he drop this?

Aging definitely won't stop him from teasing me. Teasing me is a part of his daily routine.

Besides his teasing is me waking up mostly before my alarm goes off. Brushing my teeth, taking my bath, having words with my late mom

-sometimes, tearing up.

Then I rather head off to college with Bianca, meet up with her at some bus stop or we meet at school.

Like every society, UCLA is divided into groups, people who have the same way of thinking.

Those who always seems to be happy but they aren't, in reality it's them running away from their problems.
That's a wrong approach but it's so hard facing problems, I should know that.
But the problem is they could channel the energy they use in faking their happiness to facing their problems, they'll be half-way done with them by now. That's disgusting!
I don't think there is a life without difficulties!
I'll go with the name 'happy crew'. They're the happy crew.

The popular crew, they act like bosses believing they're more important than others.
I think the fault is not all theirs, some probably grew up listening to their parents say bad things to people, look down on people or treat others badly, sometimes a lie becomes the truth when you hear it a lot.
But that's not a good excuse for most of them being bullies, hurting people physically and emotionally, threatening them not to talk about it.

The popular 'girls', social media freaks, you would be making the mistake of your life talking to them if you're not as rich as they were.
They dated guys from the popular crew, you don't even get the chance to look at their boyfriends if you're not as rich as they were also.
All they care about is their so-called 'reputation'.

The nerds, nobody ever talks to them. Well they're always with the straight 'As', genius;
but so weak to deal with every other groups that they're always shying away.

For me, I don't know which group I belong to, sometimes I see myself as 'you're a group on your own'.
Funny and sad but true.

I'm all alone in my world.

After the sight of all these, Lana being all lovey-dovey with Tristan and my classes, I go back to my home-life with Blake.

It's a continuous process.

A cycle!

A cycle till it was the time of the year where I take my first year college examination, the time my smooth life goes on a break.
My life is always on a break at that time of the year, definitely not because of my exam

-all exams can't fall to that time of the year.

It's always because .....

.....it's going to be my birthday soon.

The day I lost her.

The day I saw her die.

It's that period I lock people out of my life,
the period I shut people out.

I definitely spend it being traumatized, with nightmares, flashbacks, fears, heightened breathing, sometimes I black out.

Who knows what it will be this time?

idk if this counts as a chapter, but I needed this to go on with the story, it's still something yk **wink **wink

okay, so last night was pretty emotional for me, I got messages from people encouraging me and telling me I'm doing a good job, you guys don't know what it means to me, really!
From 2 reads, I wanted to keep on writing, something brings me down, but somehow, somehow, someone just turn up and encourages me.

Last night was just too much, to all my readers Ily guys ❤️ so I decided to drop this today.

Don't forget to vote, comment and share guys!

Please vote, comment and share, I want to get to know my readers. Vote! Comment! Share! xoxo :-*

~Rachel❤️