Chapter 12 ♡

Your aloe vera queen is here, gross! Anyways thanks for 500+ reads guys!! I really hope you're enjoying this 💓

Song of the day: River of tears by Alessia Cara.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Blake’s P.O.V.

Dad was right when he said Lee has been acting weird for some days now, what has happened to her? I don’t see Seth around also, he doesn’t check in anymore. I hope she’s not in trouble, and if she is, what trouble? She has gone through a lot, she shouldn’t be going through more. There’s only one way to find out.

“It’s nice to see you Mr Ronn” he laughs.

“You too” I laugh back and I take my seat.

“What brings you here, do you want to invest more into my college” he asks jokingly.

“What if I told you I do” I say and we both laugh for some seconds.

“Actually, I came to ask about a student” I admit.

“Allison Ronn” I fill in.

“Same girl Tristan saw, you know the one who stole the contract Ben and Edward sent over?” he asks and I watch him carefully waiting for him to say more.

You chose the wrong person to mess with Tristan.

”Oh she’ll be back in a week’s time. She got suspended” he adds.

“But why are you interested in her?” he queries.

“Isn’t it clear enough? Allison’s my baby sister” I echo.

“Then why would she do that except…”

“Oh….” He says in realization.

“I’ll look into it and get back to you….” he says.

“I’ll appreciate that” I say honestly.

“but there’s a footage that shows…..” he voice trails off as I bounce on my feet and leave.

Was this one of his tricks? Is that jerk preying on my sister.

You chose the wrong person to mess with.

Tristan has been known for getting his way with anyone he chooses to. My Dad and his being business partners makes us mere friends and doesn’t give him the right to act this way. Not with my Sister. I put on my shades as I walk towards my car, get in and drive off.

“Where are you?” I ask on my end

“At office, why…” he replies on the other end of the line as I hang up

“Cool” I smirk.

“You jerk” I throw my shades on the floor walking up to him as I open the door to his office and throw him a punch across his face. He uses his left hands to hold a table to prevent him from falling as a result of the punch. He raises his head revealing his bleeding lips.

“You’re lucky it’s just a lip bleed today” I point at him increasing the proximity between us as I walk closer to him.

“Stay.away.from.my.sister” I declare with a calm but firm voice into his ear and storm out.

Pick up!

I text Seth.

“Come meet me at the parking lot” I say to him after he picks up immediately at the first ring and I hang up fuming with anger.
After some seconds of waiting in the parking lot, he gets in.