Chapter 2 ♡

for every reads, comments and votes rn, it's really a step towards my goal, I appreciate it xoxo

Song of the day: Spring day by BTS.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

It's going to be my first day in college soon, I'm not as excited as I should be, Bianca is. It's just college, so?.
Her reason for choosing UCLA isn't known to me yet, my reasons are known to her.
College is nothing special, just another hell I have pass through victorious, little things stresses me, and my nerves are always active, waiting to devour!
I'm sure not i'll make friends in college, watching too much movies taught me that, that's on probability as I don't need drama in my life,

Blake is enough drama.

My alarm goes off at six o'clock in the morning, finding it hard to open my eyes,
like
-- my hell is about to start,

but I need to get out of bed before Bianca storms in after her threats last night I wouldn't want that, I still don't get why she's so excited.

I say to myself:

"Allison Ronn you have to be a successful college student, avoid college dramas, and be confident, bright and assertive when needed, probably be good at what your dad does or something, you don't want to be some knock-off, do you?".

I drag my butt out of bed afterwards.

After having a fast shower and brushing my teeth, I tip-toe back to my bed where the clothes my mom brought to me late last night lays, trying not to get my floor wet.
That definitely didn't work out well, the tips of my *waist-length blonde hair left trails of water droplets on the floor.
I run my hands through my hair taking the wets strands on my face along, enabling me to have a clearer view of the clothes.
Perfect, I thought.
Turning around, I stand in front of my large circular mirror, seeing a reflection of me on my mirror I was reminded of my mom

"Baby girl is taking a new step today" smiling sadly.

After getting all dressed up, I head towards the door, took a deep breath, open the door, and walk towards the stairs checking the time.

"It's 7:40! Bianca!"

We promise to meet at the bus stop by 7:30 as Beverly Hills is just a 10minutes drive to campus, we considered not living in the residence hall.
I say my goodbyes quickly, forgetting it was only Blake and I at home.

"Bye, Blake" I sigh, rushing towards the door.

"I'll be sure to come get you after classes"

"I don't need a babysitter!" I yell running out.

Finally at college, we make our way to the hall way, I could feel everyone's eye piercing through my skin, is something wrong with me?

"Wowwww" Bianca say suddenly as her eyes were fixed on a figure, a figure coming out in sunlight like in movies.

I could spot something missing in her, all she craves for; starting from her hips to her dressing to her make up
(which was a really good one),
all they were craving for is attention.
People would probably see her as a girl who never grew up after high school and sees the world as a popularity contest but from my point of view, i don't see it, at least I don't see the first part.
She actually grew up but is blinded by something.
I scoff after realizing that.
Bianca is still all 'wow wow'. To get her out of the awkward situation I had to say something.

"I have to find out where my classes will hold, you should too, it's not like you mastered the building plans in your dream, did you?"

"See you after class for ice-cream" she says waving at me.