Chapter 6 ♡

thanks for 100 reads :-* ily

Song of the day: Mean by Taylor Swift.
PS: I'm not a fan of hers but I think this song goes well with this chapter!

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

My alarm wakes me up once again, but this time with a throbbing head pain.

Rubbing my eyes like an infant finally pulled a little trick that could make me get out of bed, so I kept rubbing my eyes till I push myself out of bed.

Only after then could I see how messy my room is. There are pieces of papers everywhere, my notebooks hanging around on the floor also, an empty mug on my bedside table, and also some piece of paper and textbooks on my reading table, most of my pillows and a blanket on the floor too.

Oh yes! Bianca was here till late last night.
And I had to study till dawn.

I yawn lazily and walk towards my bathroom and did the necessary cleaning up that had to be done to get ready for college.

“Oh my goodness, I’m so sleepy” I utter putting on my black leather jeans, tucking in my white silky shirt, before putting on my jacket and finally hanging my bag on my shoulders, checking if everything I'll need is in there.

Walking down the stairs going through my phone, I hear Seth laughing heartily.

Seth, Bianca and I got close over the months.
I love the feeling of everything being in place for months.

Seth gets Bianca on his way to my house every morning, that’s more reason Seth and Blake got this close, talking and chatting like they’ve known each other for decades, even right now it’s happening in front of me, but one thing is for sure,

Blake loves Seth and Bianca and protects them like an older brother protects his younger sibling.

To me, I feel like I have two Blakes in my life right now, just that Seth’s a less-teasing Blake.
-haha

Bianca throws a box of yoghurt to me and hung her bag on her shoulder heading for the door.

“Bye, Blake” we all echo heading towards the door.

We are more like a group, a brother with two sisters, always looking out for each other.

But I feel Seth and I spend most time together being in the same department or rather, taking the same courses.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

“She’s such a jerk.”

“I knew she was bad news.”

“Snake!”

“She’s really good at pretending.”

Everyone seemed to be talking about the same person,

but who? 

Whoever it is, feel bad for her;
I’ve seen this in movies, it takes a strong person not to commit suicide after all the hates.

Bullying should never be a part of living and bullying also shouldn’t be enough reason to die.

This world sucks.

I walk slowly. Seth and Bianca had things to take care of before classes, so I'm alone.

what a bad timing.

I so much hate this atmosphere.

“It’s Lana, she got closer to Tristan just to ruin his Dad’s corporation.
I can’t believe that snake, now Sanchesters corp is at the edge of bankruptcy as she got most of their shareholders to be on her Dad’s side and the stock price fell.
What will happen to Tristan’s ongoing project?
The poor boy plans to launch it soon.
How heartless can Lana be!
That bi……….”

I interrupt before she could continue, trying to process everything happening right before my eyes.

“Where’s all this coming from, and since when do you know about business?” I ask lifting my head until my eyes meets with hers

“you look so excited when you should be surprised” i add. I’ve never seen this side of her, it’s almost like we were strangers.

When did she even get back from where she said she had to be?.

“I…I..I…” she couldn’t find words to say.

The hateful comments became louder at Lana’s presence. I’m pretty sure she could sense them from every angles and directions.

Lana has always been a popular girl known for her popularity, but I never sensed the spirit of being popular in her, it’s always like she’s wearing a filter.

Yes, that’s the word,  filter.

I feel bad for her.

I look at Bianca and I shake my head in disappointment.

She of all people should know how this felt in high school when her secret was leaked out by some mean girls and things got ugly.

It was never a secret, she chose not to tell anybody about that part of her life and just let them believe whatever they want.

She should know better than this!

“Hi gir..lssssss” I watch as his voice trails off noticing the tension between Bianca and I.

I was so close to laughing seeing his bright smile turn into a sad face.

It’s no time to laugh!

I mentally scold myself and kept a straight face.

I hope you love it :-)
so for now I'll be posting updates thrice a week but forgive me if I don't keep to my words as I can get busy anytime and would start working soon, I hope you understand bubs. ^_^

Don't. Forget. To

Vote!!!!

Comment!!!

And shareeeee!!!

Comment!!!!!! Comment!!!!!

Lol

~Rachel❤️