Chapter 19 ♡

Song of the day: Winter bear by V (BTS)

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Bianca's P.O.V.

"Hi"

"Hey" I greet back, stopping for a while on the stairs I had just walked up few minutes ago hoping to see Allison but I didn't.

"I'm just coming from her room but she isn't in and her phone's switched off also" I tell Blake from the stairs, bending over the rail with my hair falling off and almost blocking my view.

"She's out with Seth" He replies as I mount down the stairs.

"To?" I walk to the business man busy on his laptop.

"I don't know. Probably at the library, studying" He pauses what he was doing and looks at me over his laptop.

"Okay what are you doing on that?" My glossy lips opens to ask him, taking a look at his laptop and it didn't take me two seconds before I avert my gaze because I couldn't even make a sense of what he has going on there.

"Getting a job done, I have a flight to catch in the next few hours and this has to be ready before then" Blake explains before getting back to what he has to do.

"Uhmm, let her know I dropped by"

"Bye" My mouth struggles to whisper.

Why does she get all the attention, even without asking for it? And I get none. She's with Seth right now and probably Tristan's thinking about her right now also. I've been so into Tristan since high school but we never attended the same school, I chose this college because of him, rich people's life decisions can never be hidden, can it?. I'm here because of him, so that I can and will get close to him. But here he is, noticing, thinking and God knows what about her. And not me! Or does she act pathetic and pityful on purpose? she literally have everything I don't, come on.

I take out my phone and send him a text that makes me be on her side and on his, or sit on the fence but more parts of my body on the other side, Andrew's.

I know what she's probably going to wear tomorrow.

She gets to be with Seth and Tristan?
No fucking way!
I'll get Tristan for myself!

"Hello"

"Hi, this is Stones inc., how may I help you?" A high pitched voice I'll recognize anywhere asks me from the other end of the phone.

"Hi, I need to speak with Andrew since he has been ignoring my unofficial calls." I said, picking on my nails.

"You'll have to book an appointment then" The lady tells with a lot of professionalism and I get angry. This isn't the first time, nor second nor third  I'm calling this line since he decided to cut me off weeks ago. I would recognize anyone one who calls me like I call this line any time and any day.

Is she seriously that stupid or something.

"Honestly speaking, I see no reason why you're still on that sit if you can't..."

"Oh ma'am, it's you. I have a message for you from Young Master" These words cuts me off and I mentally praise myself for successfully scaring the shit out of her.

"Yes?" Dramatically flipping my hair, I cough. "Go on" I tell her.

"He said not to call again and that you're of no use now. So it would be best if you stop ringing this line, this is a busy place and a lot of important calls needs to be answered. You don't want us wasting our precious time picking up calls like this, do you?..." I start to fume with anger not at what he had said but at what she added and said to me under the pretence of her "Young Master's" message.