Chapter 14 ♡

A photo of Seth. Haha, cute baby faced dudeeeee

Song of the day: Wild things by Alessia Cara.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡    

Allison’s P.O.V.

“Hey are you ready for your ‘welcome back to college’ day in college today?” Seth asks from his car as I yank the front door close.

“I sure am” I let out a nervous breath and I jump into his car.

“Why don’t you ever drive your car?” he queries me and I roll my eyes mentally. Yes, you heard it right, my car. Apparently, my “I’m fine” didn’t stop my dad from getting me a car which I never ride.

“Do you really want to know?” I ask clenching my jaws.

“Did you know already?” he queries again but this time I think it’s a different situation as I watch his face turn serious and he adjusts his sitting position and tries to face me.

I raise my eyebrow in irritation.

What’s with the questions today?

“Can we go already?” I sigh and he starts the car whispering as he switch sides with his head in confusion.

I walk down the hall way, alone and hushed murmurs greets me a ‘welcome back to college jerk’, just an assumption though. I hold my breath and fold my palms into a ball as my heart pounds in my chest.

I know this feeling.

I spot Bianca making her way to me and I feel so happy to finally see her, she’s actually okay and I have been worried for nothing during my nightly thinking sessions.

I notice the murmurs are getting audible, I still don’t mind as all I want to do is to confirm if she was really okay as her facial expression right now says otherwise. So I smile then frown some seconds later.

I know this feeling.

Last time it happened I was alone and there were murmurs and Bianca later joined in and you know, ‘Lana’ happened.

Deja Vu!

I frown biting and tugging my lips sideways with my head down and my eyes move from one corner to another.

  Suddenly, a heavy force pushes my left shoulders backwards but not so heavy to make me loose balance or fall but heavy enough to me yank my head up. The same force slaps me across the face immediately my head was up.

I close my eyes tightly as I yelp and I feel my skin burning all over my cheeks, causing me to bite my lips on the inside.
I open my eyes only to be shocked by the sight before me.

“You thought you could do this to me and go scot-free, huh? Tell me.” She demands shaking my body with her hands on my shoulders.

I try saying something but my lips quivers.

“Let’s make this fair” she chuckles and faces everyone gathered around, she steals a glance at me over her shoulders for a while.

“Since it’s no new news that I’m from a poor home and I don’t have much like you all do, isn’t it surprising that my little friend over here killed her own mother?” she yells and points towards me at the end her statement. Everyone gasps in fake surprise as most of them don’t care about me.

My stomach sinks at her words and I freeze on the spot. She turns back to me and walks towards me, my eyes widens.

“Yes Allison, she left because of you but don’t you think it worth it considering how big of a snitch and back-stabbing bastard her daughter is?” she says dramatically and I flare up.