From Author

This story is copyrighted by me in all aspects so please do not copy otherwise I will be forced to take actions regarding the same.

It takes a lot of effort for a writer to build up his character and foundation of the plot. Kindly respect that.

Also this story is a total work of fiction. I don't question any profession at all. If some characters, scenes or locations match, it's a total coincidence.

This story contains mature content so viewer discretion is advices.

*•———•———•*

Now there are some lovely people who supported me on every turn and always put up their feedbacks in comments. They never failed to boost my energy and motivate me whenever I felt low.

And I would like to thank them from the bottom of my heart. Yes there are many people who read my story for which I am very thankful but these people never failed to vote or comment and I cannot thank enough.
So I will like to name them here and give them the credits for making this story complete in time and for everything they did for me.

Wattpad usernames~

@mysteriousxarmy
@ParnikaSingh1
@GowriSudheesh
@itspratyushahere

Now these people, never like never failed to vote and often commented.
I would literally wait for their thoughts on every chapter.
Thank you so much guys🥺
I LOVE YOU GUYS SOOOOO MUCH💜🤍

——-•——-

@cutelittle_dork
@Reetigupta212004
@ShrinjiniRawat

You guys are darlings 🥰
Thank you so much for all the love and support
I love you😍

——-•——-

@xxxtaextaexxx
@ali1723

Thank you so much liking my story and commenting on it.
I purple you💜

•——-•——•
There people are on Instagram and they were my rock throughout the journey.

@silent_flame
@seshakhan
@ramshanaureen_5
@nandana_gowri
@jungkookhasmydamnheart

*———-•———-*

You can also follow me on my Imagines account
@bangreads
~ here I post one shots and series about BTS