Chapter 17

Because you guys were so nice to me, I added a little bonus scene for you here. 😉

"Audrey! Stop, no concentrate. I'm serious."

Audrey was trying to steal the papers form his hands. "I'm serious too. We should definitely visit that arcade."

"What are you? Sixteen?"

"I sure look like one."

"Yeah, don't flatter yourself." Sean said as he got up from his chair and walked over to the cabinet to search for the documents Clive had sent yesterday. That man was an impatient lad.

"Oh, really?" Audrey raised his eyebrows.

Sean simply shrugged.

Suddenly an idea bulb lit up above Audrey's head, metaphorically.

Smirking, she slowly approached Sean, making sure to click and clack her heels on the marble floor.

When Sean turned around, he saw her close to his face. Well to his chin. Staring at him, her eyes naughty.

"What?"

"Are you saying I'm old?"

"Really Audrey? I don't have time for t-this- W-what are you doing?" Sean hissed.

Audrey shrugged innocently as she inserted her hands on his back pockets, as slowly as possible. Seeing Sean stuttering, rose her confidence even higher and she squeezed his butt.

"Wh-what the hell? Audrey, anyone could come in now."

"Well, they'll knock, isn't it?" She said, sliding her hands out of his pockets. "You're the boss after all."

"Yeah but..."

Suddenly Sean registered three things happening at the same time.

A slap on his butt, his office door creaking open and Audrey jumping two feet away from him.

Turning around Sean's blood turned cold.

Miya stood there in the doorway, her eyes wide.

"I-I ... I'll complete the d-documents and sign off t-the contract. T-Thank you, Mr. Lew."

Audrey pulled the documents from Sean's hands and almost teleported out of the door as Miya walked in, her face shocked.

Sean cleared his throat and walked awkwardly back to his seat. His walk slow and stiff.

"H-How come you're here, mom?"

Miya didn't say anything as she approached Sean, slowly.

Sean swallowed nervously.

"Does that happen often?"

"W-What? N-No, she probably just saw-"

"Your employees come here and slap your butt? For luck?"

"MOM! NO!! That was accidental."

"Well don't let that accident ever happen again."  Miya said, her face stern. "I hope you know what's at risk."

_

"... and Miya walked in on them."

Kaycee was giggling furiously as she recounted everything to Kylie. Both of them were out to roam the streets of New York since Kylie went berserk when she found out Kaycee hadn't left the house, well at least for sightseeing, since she came here a month ago.