♛Chptr. 14 || ☆☆Boy, Stop Playing, Grab My Ass☆☆♛

The second Update of this day! ;)))
I'll spill some tea *sips on my tea*

ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦⁿᵍ; [Say So]
2:05 ──────o───── -3:54
⇄ ◃◃ Ⅱ ▹▹ ↻
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦⁿᵍ; [Say So]2:05 ──────o───── -3:54⇄ ◃◃ Ⅱ ▹▹ ↻ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

☆☆Boy, Stop Playing, Grab My Ass☆☆

Jimin was spacing out, his chin resting on his folded arms on that table as he appears to be thinking deeply. He already emitted a few sighs for the past hours and at his nth time of sighing that night, the other person in the room couldn't hold back his chuckle anymore.

"Is it that boring to spend time with me?" He wakes up from his reverie after he hears the voice asking him. 

Jimin lifts his head up and looks at Mr. Ryu who was sitting on his bed reading the script Jimin brought so the older could check it. 

"No, uhm. . . I'm sorry. I was thinking of something else." Jimin admits with another sigh and Mr. Ryu looks adamant about hearing it. 

That 'something else' might be that important to make Jimin space out like that especially when they're together. That never happened before, at least not anymore. Something must've been bothering Jimin, he could tell.

"Your script improved a lot. I could tell just from the first few paragraphs although you said this is nowhere near the beggining yet. . . I guess Mr. Jeon's been helping you a lot." Jimin flinched just by hearing that name. 

He turns to look at Mr. Ryu with his eyes blinking profusely, not expecting that Mr. Ryu would think that Jungkook has been helping him. Although that could sort of be true since he really did start having a few ideas to start his script just by these past hours. 

He was even confused himself as to why his inspiration to write starts coming in. Shouldn't he be more stressed with the huge changes that's been happening in his life for the past weeks?Rather than feeling that though, he feels rather contented and more at ease when he shouldn't even be.

Jimin was about to reply to what Mr. Ryu said until his phone chimes with a new message. He fished it out from the pocket of his shorts and almost dropped it after reading the message. It didn't help that there's a weird contact name flashing on his phone screen.

=========================

From: "My Hubby ❣️"