Just so you know

This story is probably not going to be completed!!

I'm just writing this so I can get all the stuff in my head out!!

×~~~×~~~×

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ (January 2023) ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

Hello! 2023 Iam_ a_Clod here, I'd like to add that this story gets a LOT better once I basically finish writing according to the Sonic X anime and continue with my own story.

So if you get bored of the older chapters, please feel free to skip ahead in the story.

I will not get offended what so ever the older chapters kinda suck.

Also, Shadows personality is NOT that of an edge lord in this fan fiction.

I absolutely despise the fact that Sega made him that way in the Shadow the Hedgehog game because that is NOT the Sonic Adventure 2 Shadow I know and love.

So if you came here for the Edgy the hedgy Shadow.
You're in the wrong place.

My Shadow here is a shy and quite a romantic character that just struggles with expressing emotions but deeply cares about his friends.

×~~~×~~~×

Just so you know:

You're a hedgehog (sorry if you don't like it... You can imagine to be any other animal you want it's just easier for me to write that you are a hedgehog)

Your looks will change.
It's a little complicated to explain.

You draw your energy out of the chaos emeralds.
It depends on what emeralds you recharge from. If you recharge from a green emerald one side of your quills will turn green and your eyes will turn green.
You can function without recharging your energy from them, however you will become weaker and weaker every day. On the 7th day you will turn into dust and yellow flowers (more on those later (a/n - nope I never used these))

Have a great day!
Bye!

o(〃^▽^〃)o