Chapter 37: The planet of Misfortune

×~~~×~~~×

"My"

×~~~×~~~×

"Hey look, something's coming towards us" you heard faintly.

"It's a small asteroid"

The voices were very muffled through the door you could barely recognize what they were talking about.

The door to the bridge slid open and then closed behind you.

"Hey! What's going on?" You asked, looking outside.

Two massive metal claws were holding a small weird looking asteroid.

"Huh, weird looking asteroid"
Chris remarked.

"That's no Asteroid, that's a spaceship!"

×~~~×~~~×

You stood in the storage area.
Still having little to no clue of why there was an asteroid spaceship aboard the Typhoon.

The small creatures that were the owners of the ship, walked out of the asteroid ship.

"We were afraid that you were going to crush our ship" The rounder orange one explained.

"I'm really sorry but we thought your ship was an asteroid" Tails apologized.

"Our ship is a highly advanced space vehicle with iron propulsion engines and a hyperdrive" A very light pastel blue one said.
It's voice sounded oddly similar to Amy's.

"So what brought you to this part of the galaxy?" Chris asked.

"Our world is sick and we must find somebody who can heal it. I'm Lou the ship's captain" the orange one, introduced himself.

"My name is Liam" a taller green one spoke up.

"And I am Momo"

"It's nice to meet you. You didn't happen to find a Chaos emerald during your trip did you?" Chris asked.

"What's a chaos emerald?" Lou asked.

"It's a really beautiful gem about this size and it glows sometimes" Tails explained.

The creatures looked at each other and pulled out the light blue Chaos emerald.

"Are you talking about this?" Lou asked.

"It's the chaos emerald" Cream breathed out.

"They did find it" Cosmo smiled.

"Thanks a lot"
Tails wanted to grab it but Lou pulled it back.

"What's the matter?" Tails asked.

"We didn't say that you could have it" Lou frowned a bit.

"We spotted this gem during our trip and we thought it looked beautiful" Liam said, looking at the chaos emerald in awe.

"So we picked it up and decided to keep it" Momo smiled at it.

For whatever reason Knuckles got angry and started chasing them around.

Tails and Chris caught him and tried to calm him down.
Sonic tried to reason with them calmly but they still refused to give us the emerald.

You sighed. "Hey, what if we help you heal your planet and in return you'll give is the Chaos emerald"