Chapter 12: Departure! Egg Fort II

A/n - Yes I did skip 3 episodes because there was nothing I could link the reader so... I'm sorry if that's bothering you guys :(

Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy this chapter!

×~~~×~~~×

Mr. Thorndyke lend us his yacht and told us to take it easy for a while.

Yes as if you weren't on a vacation a while ago.

Also it was a waste of time you could spend on looking for the chaos emeralds.

You were a little grumpy because you couldn't find a single one in almost two months.

Being away from your house for so long made you think about all the plants you have in your house.
Oh those poor things are probably dying of thirst.

×~~~×~~~×

While you were holding a chaos emerald trying to locate another one with the help of one, Sonic was loosing his mind running around the whole ship like a crazy cat.

The others were talking and you were getting more and more annoyed by the second.

"Guys please could you be quiet? I'm trying to concentrate here".

" Sorry (y/n)" Tails apologized.

"(Y/n), how about you take a break from trying to find a Chaos emerald, and do something else?"
Amy suggested.

"No" You simply answered.

Amy grumbled.
"You're just like Sonic! No wonder you two are siblings".

×~~~×~~~×

The next day some new guests arrived. It was some nice elderly people send by Mr. Thorndyke himself, to

'teach us how to relax'...

A very nice elderly woman told you, that a meditation is great for the mind, but a nice nap is also great.

You not wanting to be rude to her agreed and went to take a nap on the top of the boat.

This time you didn't see Shadow, but that was because, right as you were about to fall asleep Sonic interrupted you.

"So... (Y/n), aren't you getting bored of being here?" He asked.

"I mean, wouldn't it be better, if we could continue looking for the Chaos emeralds?" He suggested.

"Yes I do think that" You frowned.

"Oh... Well good... I guess I'll see you later?".

"What are you up to Sonic?" You asked.
He's planning something.

"Nothing, I was just asking".

"Yeah, yeah, sure, let me take a nap now" After that Sonic left and you were able to take a proper nap.

×~~~×~~×

You woke up in the black Limbo-like place.

"Hey Shadow" You greeted him.

"Hi" He spoke, sitting on the ground.

"So.."

Shadow cut you off
"I'm still not telling you where I am".

"Oh come on! Please" You begged.

"No".
You walked towards him, sat down and hugged him from behind.

"Pretty please? I wanna help you" You pleaded.

"I told you many times before. No".

"Hmm. Fine I'll stop asking, if you'll tell me more about yourself" You let go of him.

"...Fine... " He sighted and turned to you.

He was quiet for a moment.
"Whenever you're ready"

"I was created in a laboratory on a space station called the Space Colony Arc".

Created? Strangely, that sounds like something Eggman would do.

" On there I had one friend, but that was enough for me.
She was my best friend until..." He seemed to get sadder.

"Did something happen?" You asked.

"Humans happened" He said now angrily.

"They killed my Maria. And I will get my revenge" He squeezed his eyes shut.

You shuffled closer to him and hugged him again.
"I'm sorry to hear your friend was killed, I understand how you feel".

He hugged you back.
" Thanks" He mumbled.

"You don't have to talk any more, if you don't want to".

"Well even if I wanted I wouldn't have anything else to say" He explained.

"Well thank you for sharing with me".

×~~~×~~×

You were woken up by an explosion. "What the? Oh great it's Eggman" You groaned.

You saw sonic running around doing lasers.

"HEY SONIC! DO YOU NEED HELP?!" you yelled.

"NO I CAN HANDLE IT" He yelled back. "OKAY! SCREAM IF YOU NEED HELP!" you yelled back.

You looked in the distance and saw...

The X-Tornado? But Tails left it at home.

"I'LL GET YOU YOU BRAT!" Okay mystery solved it's Ella.

Very angry. The X-Tornado turned into X-Cyclone and kicked the
'Egg whatever is it called' away.

×~~~×~~~×

END OF CHAPTER

A/n - I had no idea how to end this short chapter so here's a totally not related drawing of Jasper with a shark by @Baitydraws on Twitter.