Chapter 38: Terror on the Typhoon

×~~~×~~~×

The Typhoon was following the signal of a small ship that Sonic and Chris helped escape from the Materex.

The signal lead you to a strange part of the galaxy.

There were something like clouds filled with very unstable energy.
They spiraled all around the Black hole in the center.
Whatever this place is, it's certainly not safe.

"Look at all that energy swirling around" Chris frowned at his screen.

"I don't like this. I have a feeling that if we go any further we might never come out"

"I'm with Tails, something is not right"
You spoke up.

"But we just can't give up on them now"

"I might be able to bring us closer to it and bring it in" Tails carefully flew forward and attempted to bring it inside the Typhoon.

However, the metal claw that meant to bring the ship inside got snipped off.

"What?" Tails spoke up.

The ship sent us a transmission.

"Sorry to have to 'cut you off' kids"

×~~~×~~~×

Well... The ship you followed was a decoy, meant to lure the Typhoon into this place.
And guess what, the ship was piloted by Decoe.
So it was a Decoy ship piloted by Decoe.

Well played Egghead.
Well played.

A giant ship and a full fleet of Materex appeared behind the Typhoon.

"The Materex! it's a trap! " Tails exclaimed.

"Hang on Everybody, I'm gonna do a fast 180" The ship quickly faced the fleet and was getting ready to withstand any attack the Materex sent.

Correction, the Materex AND Eggman.

"Of course Eggman joined forces with those Materex" You said angrily.

The Materex ships were flying at us in a swarm.

"They're closing in Tails".

"What do we do?" Cream asked.

"We can't turn around, and if we do we'll head straight into that black hole. Either way we're in danger" You ranted nervously.

"Then I say we forge ahead and fight as hard as we can. Typhoon tornadoes let's move out".

"Typhoon tornadoes?" Amy stood up from her seat and stared at Tails.

"It's our new team name".

"You couldn't think of anything better than Typhoon tornadoes? The whole tornado thing is so cliche" Amy complained.

"Amy, we really don't have time for your complaints, we're kinda getting attacked right now, you know?" You reminded her.
Amy pouted.

×~~~×~~~×

Amy, Cream, Sonic and Chris went into their ships and went to attack the Materex, while you, Cosmo and Tails were coming up with strategies.